Bill

Cressssssssta. Just the tip.

Yeah, Gordo, I really like the T1. Thanks for finding me some outputs.

Less rear swaybar + Torsen + 245 RE760's + X7 rack and XM knuckles + softer 8/10kgmm springs = Predictable fun grip car ready for the circuit.

Sorry Austin. LSD is already spoken for.

This weekend is trying to balance the driveshaftshop driveshaft that was never balanced for driving over 60mph. I think the fucking u-joints might even be loose and I've barely ever driven on this fucking driveshaft yet. piece o shit.

Good to know. Love you bro bro.

Glad it worked out for you.

Hm, my driveshaft shop shaft has never given me a bit of trouble.

I'm saving up my Raleigh coupons for one of their CF shafts now.

Honestly think one of the u-joints was shitty from new, probably was balanced but a loose u-joint would put it out of balance, and it was out from day one. I did hear about a lot of fwd driveshaftshop shafts being out of balance around the time I had mine done. Who knows.

cressta16.jpg

Decided to go drive my car today since I was off. I sort of half-ass washed it and put some cheaper wheels on it.

In a light drizzle, does the engine stay drier with the hood open like that ?

Actually the VVT coil cover does a really decent job evacuating water down and out the back, so it's never been a problem. I usually keep it in the garage if it's going to really rain though just because of that.

Like i said before 10/10 would bang.

Where did you find that grill?

I care man!

Your interior is mint.Im jealous :blink:

I'm so glad this car is still a thing! :wub:

Love it dude!

Yep. Ebay cheapo a70 lip. opening lines up with the gx bumper too.

I actually put these old ES2 17x9's on with the +22's up front and +30's out back. But it just works better to clear the 245/40's

hell yeah this thing is the buffaloes beef curtains.

driver seat has a rip in it does that mean its time for an upgrade?

To be honest I started running a CG Lock on the stock belt for street, and just kept that.

Also I'm trying at selling the car now. I'd take $6500 usd if one of you guys came up here for it. Not listing it on the usual car ad sites yet though.

God damnit bill

Steal of a fucking price

I know. Just listing it on local-ish non-retarded car boards so far. Can't bring myself to list it on Kijiji. Also don't want piles of mouth breathing turds just coming to see it.

I want to sell it because after 11 years I'd like to do something else. I'm living with a wife/kid in a two bed home on one income in Canada. I can't even really pay for insurance on all my cars at the same time let alone support the "cost" of "enjoying" regular Cressida biz aka the money vac.

And honestly my price is based on the street value of the parts in the car plus maybe a grand for the car itself. If I still can't find a buyer this spring I will part it out 100%. At least I can keep the MFD and some stuff for the next whatever project. I just don't see more value in it than that being realistic. Extra fab bits and cleaned up metal doesn't really add value imo.