Cyrious

Midnight Battle Station

You will be surprised at how much that rear end changes how the whole car looks.

I can't drive anywhere now without people talking to me about my car now.

I'm gonna polish her up soon so i'll try to get some better pictures of it in the sun! Yeah, I would assume the kei flow rear would change the entire car. The x chassis have a really nice rear end when the cressida bumper isn't fucking it up.

No its sunset bronze mica from a toyota venza. Its a lot more copper/gold when there's some sun bouncing off of it.

on my phone it just looked like haggard x8 burgundy. now that i see it on a screen it's not bad.

Car looks fucking sick.

Should mount license plate on the bumper for the win though.Lower rear slit spoiler added to the mix would be cool.

So this is what happens when you live in a city full of inbred retards. Week 1 of the car being out and someone backs into me in a line up.

photo_zpsd836c730.jpg

I will need a new grill, headlight, corner light, fender. Front bumper will need to be fixed and repainted as will the fender and drivers door. I figure I might as well pull the transmission and rebuild it at work while its under the knife again.

I was really starting to like this car after years of hard work, and I then more bad luck. Seems like it just never ends.

So, is the inbread idiot still alive ?

I contemplated collapsing his face with my fist, but managed to keep my composure enough, I basically asked him why he was stupid though. I can't make a claim because my car wasn't appraised yet and It would get written off. So i'm going to try and get his deductible in cash to just fix it myself.

Fuk man sorry to hear this.

Don't let it get you down man.Shit can all be repaired and or replaced,and your not dead so try to be happy.

Could be worse .look waht happend to this poor soul 10296560_1424071987859437_28330509668851

I have no idea how that accident happend.I take it from the image that the occupants did'nt fare to well.Gave me the heebie geebie's as well.

Got the picture from Joe's aero kit's facefuck page.

A good reminder to watch your ass when out on the roads,be on the ball,and drive with due care.

Who was the member here that was killed a few years back ?

Been doin' work.

Cleaned up a bunch of really ratty wiring, there was a mangled car starter harness and a bunch of choppy shit from the previous owners I cut out. I mounted my boost guage in place of the clock. I wired my safc 2 and boost controller to a light up toggle switch. So I can turn them off to run stock or on for high boost/tunage.The fcd and b.c are going to be mounted to the side of the stereo deck in the foot well for easy access. I mounted the the turbo timer and e-bay e-fan controller in the cubby below the stereo deck. Now I just gotta sell some junk to buy a wideband a.f. guage. Just have to tuck the wiring and put the panels on but I might still try and figure out how to wire in the digi cluster first and possibly do speakers and tweeters while im at it.

IMG_0187_zps8a0d5f9e.jpg

The last two x83's in my local scrap yard (other is in the background). I've looted the shit out of these. I managed to find a rusty ass fender on this one, its still in form so I'll have something to at least work with. Pulled the digi cluster and sending unit out along with various other bits and pieces.

IMG_0169_zpsd0864ec6.jpg

While I was waiting for parts I did a bearing and syncro kit in my R154 and threw in new seals and shifter bushings. I thought I would paint it poop brown because that's what I had in stock. I prefer them painted so any oil can be easily wiped off next time.
IMG_0194_zps8291166e.jpg

I ordered an oem clutch disk and an action pressure plate. I didn't like the 6 puck because it chattered and that pissed me off. I Installed a new release bearing and hardware. Apparently it's upgraded with a heat treated heavier pressure spring diaphragm, and upgraded straps and rivets, according to Aaron at Driftmotion. I figure the stock disk and extra clamping force will be easier for daily driving and should be good for up to 400hp. I don't plan on making more than that, plus I'm broke and am going to school right away.
IMG_0191_zpsbd651699.jpg

Gordo asked for better pictures of the boat louver so here they are. Plus I snuck in my rear fender body work. I thought It turned out really well. I'm as low as I can go without rubbing. (Excluding big bumps).
IMG_0199_zpsdbd3fcc1.jpg
IMG_0196_zpse779c8f9.jpg
IMG_0201_zps91cde7c3.jpg

Soon to be a panty dropper ;)
o943297.png

Picked up this last weekend. New daily driver for the lady. 134000 origional km's. Mint interior, no rust perfect glass. Paid $1200cdn. Came with a brand new oem carb in the box. Planning on doing brakes all around, finding appropriate rims and tires and lower. Shes gonna rock the old 4m & a340e until something goes then its a 1uz candidate.

IMG_0300_zps2ae25f1e.jpg
IMG_0302_zps843931d1.jpg
IMG_0304_zpse1df4a5e.jpg
IMG_0298_zps144c9785.jpg

I should have picked up the 4M triple sidedraft manifold that was in Japan a year ago.

Had a new Hooker 4M header too, sold them to a buddy here in town, and he was going to change the flange so it would fit his supra. He never did, and I have no idea what ever happened to the headers.

Side drafts on that would be cool. Only crappy to have to fiddle with them often.

Yeah Itb's would be ideal. Looking into the techno toy tuning weldable front coil over kit for the front. Does anyone know what people use to lower the mx32 rear? Im finding very little information on the old mx32.

Whelp, it's been a while.

IMG_0221_zpstpaygsfg.jpg
IMG_0226_zps5bf1fnhg.jpg

IMG_0227_zpsf0rtpyp6.jpg

Got the old shit box back on the road again with a rebuilt trans and a new clutch and all that jazz. I still have to paint the areas that were effected by the douch who backed into me. I think im going to "unslam," it by 2" so i can fit something other than rubber bands on the rims. We also have a serious problem with potholes and camber cops that are out of control and im sick of rubbing the front fascia on everything. I also have been working at a gm dealership for the last 6 months so my car is now a hoist queen.

IMG_0199_zpsdrpltbuv.jpg

Its also super rad that this post hardcore band I play lead guitar in, is opening for the Cancer Bats next month at a local music festival before we head out on tour in August to Alberta and B.C.

https://silentera.bandcamp.com/

Now if I could just get my x8 to a drift event that isnt a circle track.