Sign in to follow this  
GutsuiJZX

IS300 wheel to 1JZ W58 combo

I am kinda new to the site and i don't know if this was discussed before. I am wondering if the IS300 flywheel will bolt up to the 1JZ and W58 set up with no issues. I know the IS300 came with a W55 and they are basically same except for gearing but i am not sure.

I was offered one for a $150. Is that a good price for a used on?

iirc theyre a dual mass trash setup, but don't quote that. google does wonders.

I weighed an is300 flywheel in at 32lb's... fat fucking dual mass pig POS.

Guest DuaxMachine

Hm..........

I seem to remember that a real JZX has a R154.

But I am getting old, so my memory is slipping a bit.

So wouldn't putting a w58 behind JZ engine be like putting a 7M into a real JZX Chaser ?

JZXProject.com = Professional Grade

Oh yeah, ah ha, right.......

By the way, I sell billet steel JDM JZ flywheels.

They only weigh 12.6 pounds.

They won't work with the little w5x though.

If your kinda fucking new and you got stupid questions like that, keep it in the appropriate category you dumb fuck.

To answer your fucking question, IS300 fucking wheels don't bolt to 1JZ engines or W58 transmissions. They bolt to fucking wheel studs on wheel hubs you idiot. If you have any retarded questions, fucking ask Duaxmachine. He builds 7Ms so he's mighty king kong of the world.

By the way, Gordon. If your so professional, why the fuck do you got a USDM MX-83 titled as a X-81? You don't even know what kind of fucking model you have you freakin TARD.

Guest DuaxMachine

I do it so I fit in with all the tards here that have USDM MX-83s, and think they have a JZX81 because they throw a 1JZ into it :-)

Guest DuaxMachine

There you go Mo, I took the '1' off the back of the 'X8' so not to offend the Real JZX81 owners,

all 3 of them.

I took off all my clothes.....

But seriously, as a manual is300 owner. Dont buy an is300 flywheel. They're trash and most people cant resurface them. Buy a mkiv na flywheel. Much better

so much Derp in here......

Derp.........

I'm strangely doubting the is300 flywheel will work on your w58 because it is several mm thicker than a w58 flywheel. This is probably to accommodate the longer input shaft on the w55. You would also need to order special w55 bolts from drift motion. As much as this thread fails, we all need compatibility information, so try it out.

Sign in to follow this