Austin

anybody used the weirperformancee.com mkIII lsd rebuild?

check it... weirperformance.com they have three levels of rebuild, like slightly better than stock, track ready, and track only. the 3rd is fully locked all the time. they also custom make rear end gear ratio's and shit. pretty cool. i ordered the stage 2 upgrade for my shitty slippy mkIII lsd. i'm hoping for orgasmic lock up without annoying tire chirp when i'm pulling out of driveways.i'll keep you guys posted though. at 75$ for a track spec lsd, it seemed like a worthwhile chance to take.

i've seen that, go for it and see how it works out for you, im curious to see, my crappy lsd works when i dont expect it to :/

yes, and sometimes it will work when i just want to sit and roast my tires... some very few times when i kick the clutch in the middle of turns... doughnuts... nada :/

Hey fucktard! I was gonna ask you for this link today cause it's about that time. How much total shipped? When's yours supposed to show up?

About 83$ shipped, and he shipped it same day. You have to call to order, and tell him austin from birmingham sent you

Supposedly all Canadian Cressida's have a LSD is what I'm told. Mine must be fucked or swapped cause it's definatly a one tire frier.

This site sell's rebuilt lsd's they have in stock? or do you send them your's?

They have some lsds in stock, but you have to call and ask. All they send you is a rebuild kit. You build it yourself

Sweet! I'll be buying one next week. Picking up a mk3 diff tomorrow.

Cool. Ill let you guys know how it goes and hopefully some video. I was supposed to hit the hollysprings event next week but i cant get off.

i'm stoked on ring gears....

I bought the Stage 2 a couple months ago, along with their solid pinion spacer. I haven't installed it yet. I did also buy all 3 seals so it doesn't leak out anymore. I'm hoping the mkiii lsd is the same as the Canadian x8 lsd. Anyone know? I have a mechanic that's going to check it out for me and see. I'm tired of my welded diff. I don't daily drive the car, but it's still annoying to drive on the street with.

Guest DuaxMachine

Yes, same internals.........

You can get more lock-up from the Cressida LSD, just by alternating the inner/outer plates.

They made the Cressida LSD 'softer', by pairing some of the inner/outer plates to reduce bite,

because it was meant to be an old ladies car.

By restacking the plates (1 inner, one outer, one inner, etc.), they will bite a lot more.

And the spring spacer & inner booster spring mod helps a bunch.

I had made my own spacer, and found my owwn inner booster springs years ago, and increased the break-a-way torque to 95 ft/lbs.

(stock Supra is only 45 ft/lbs)

i got 2 shims and added them to the outside of my mk3 diff. its like a welded now without the welds. its actually those little plates they use in the full lock drift kit. it was like 20 buck for 2 from toyota

NVM I'm a retard/faggot. I was looking at it wrong. Shits totally an open diff lol. STUPID!STUPID!STUPID!

Anyone have an update on this kit? Any reviews? I have an extra diff im gonna rebuild and id like to give this kit a try.

He was out of stock when i ordered so i cancelled but i do plan to reorder.