Sign in to follow this  
agemomai

aero for x8 bodies! $900!

Guest Push

Any updates? I am also interested in the group buy... I am also in Chicago ;)

Any updates? I am also interested in the group buy... I am also in Chicago ;)

nah sorry guys... not really up to me if they are ready to produce or not yet.

I am bugging the shit out of these guys, and I'm not stoppin!

^ yeah, that's the destructive king front bumper and hippo sleek sides/rear. you never see the destructive king sides/rear cause they're not that nice or they just don't make them anymore, just the front?

rinkya doesn't ship them because they're facility is the size of a bathroom i'm sure. and you know they make 1000X more money from selling all that hentai, anime and cosplay shit, so they don't care. plus car parts buyers are cheapasses.

^ yeah, that's the destructive king front bumper and hippo sleek sides/rear. you never see the destructive king sides/rear cause they're not that nice or they just don't make them anymore, just the front?

rinkya doesn't ship them because they're facility is the size of a bathroom i'm sure. and you know they make 1000X more money from selling all that hentai, anime and cosplay shit, so they don't care. plus car parts buyers are cheapasses.

ahhh youre right, i dont like the hs sides then, haha. but yeah, i second that for the car guys. cheap asses, unite! they have had some shit for me in their warehouse for like 6 months. ill probably get a holding fee of like a thousand dollars, hahahah.

why don't we or someone here talk to the guys at rrr-game.com about importing body kits or some shit. it would take a while since they do like other places and wait for a container but that could help in lowering the costs of shipping.

ps, i am not to fond of those side skirts but i sure as hell would rock that kit.

I have, (I live down the street from them) and they seemed fascinated withh the idea but want things paid up front before they bring over anything special order like the jzx81 stuff (risky)... I did convince them to start bringing in small quantities of x8 stuff and if they can start to move it they will look for body kits as well... we'll see on their next shipment though...

I wanna say that I am in for it but looks are non functional so the cars function first. I'm going try and get the function squared away before the new year. Until then I found this poking around some where's and it had links so I'm pasting it . . .

Hippo Sleek $1600~ www.hipposleek.co.jp

Origin $1500~ www.origin-labo.jp

D Max $1600~ www.carstudio.co.jp

Uras $1500~ www.uras.co.jp

Final Konnexion $1500~ www.finalkonnexion.co.jp

M Sports $2000~ www.aeroparts.co.jp/msports

G Corporation $1800~ www.g-corporation.co.jp

Traum $2500~ www.rd7000.com

Works9 $2200~ www.works9.com

BN Sports $2000~ www.bn-sports.co.jp

GP Sports $2000~ www.gpsports.co.jp

Wonder $2000~ www.carmodify-wonder.com

J Blood $1900~ www.j-blood.com

Vertex $2000~ www.t-and-e.co.jp

Grace $2000~ ...

Missle $1700~ ...

Julius $2000~ ...

Good Line $1900~ ...

okay, not to contribute to zombie thread 2007, but to update withh this: origin and version select never came through. After they didn't have people calling them up (besides me and like, aphxero) and begging them to make something, they never moved forward withh the idea.

However, aphxero and myself can get BN sport stuff now, so if you've got the cheddar I HIGHLY recommend it. that shit is bonertown, USA.

Good luck.

sorry to bring this back up from the dead but.... I've noticed that Origin Lab USA is selling jzx90 fenders now, and a couple of people on club4ag told me that they are following up pretty soon withh kits for the jzx90 to match, I was just wondering if anyone on here knows if this is indeed true... BTW Aren't those doods in Chicago? J/W because im on the eastcoast so shipping on be lame.

It just seems pretty interesting/fun to hold out for in the future, IDK I just put a x7 lip on my X8 and it's looking quite fun but like $6 from the junkyard compared to like possibly a grand is a big investment but def worth it i suppose...

hey guys...awesome fucking news.

enjuku is going to buy the remaining group buy kits so we have them in stock so the BUY IS ON

i will contact everyone sometime this week for payment information

destructive king/VS kit, here we come!!!

3 months later...

so what's the info on this kit? i'm glad enjuku is only an hour and half away...

Oh you must be the guy who bought casey's car. How's it working out for you

?

it's working out okay. i'll pm you. I don't want to jack the thread 8)

K i dunno if you guys know. . But version select simply copies other japanese styles and produces them calling them VS1/2/3 etc And origin does not have any aero for X8's. . it is only now having aero for X9's and X10's. . but origin is a japanese company. . and you can see all of their updates on the japanese site. . or in any dori'ten magazine. . They dont even have aero for laurel's so im PRETTY sure they aint gonna have aero for X8's anytime soon. .. See guys. . X8's in japan are expensive. . X9's are significantly cheaper. . and there is SOOOO much more shit available . . if you look on yj. . . X9's are like 1-2thousand dollars CHEAPER than x8's. . So keep on hoping . . and buggin these guys. . but. . 10 sets of aero for a company that sells 10 sets of ONE s13 bumper in a WEEK . . im pretty sure they're not gonna take the time to do shit. .

G.

the problem is that there already are probably like a load of different assortments of aero kits produced and sitting in warehouses, shops, etc. in japan for x8, people really just have to pony up the coin and balls to get it.

there have been like 20+ different aero setups for x8, all of which are on cars, or are still new (or have been totalled) but still exist. so if the handful of x8 drivers in the world can't get their hands on some aero, they need to look harder. there's probably a huge monster load of used x8 aero that's decent in japan too, i mean there's x8 being sold occationally that hae decent aero, and the entire car sells for less than a new kit. just have to find ways of getting your hands on some

i was actually looking at making aero parts myself, but when i started thinking about how it's not really that hard to just get existing decent kits from japan, somehow the cost just started to look accountable. it's not like the stuff i would make would look better, and this stuff actually exists, so what's the point? i could make it for cheap, but it'll probably be heavy and break apart and shit :lol:

i'm more interested in a lip for my gx81 bumper. why in the fuck can't somebody make an frp replica of an r32 gtr lip spoiler and sell it for less than $100. i don't want any of those MA70 lips for $120+ship, and i'm not sure if a 90-92 accord lip will fit all the way back to the back of the front bumper, but i'm willing to try someday, they aren't too bad. all i really want is a damned shitty looking, beat down R32 lip.

what we ALL need is a nicely produced jzx81 bumper with r32 gtr lip moulded together into a one piece flexible sturdy bumper (or something very similar), that doesn't cost too much.

I refuse to spend like $2000 for a "new" kit that will make it to me in like 30 pieces. Sure anyone withh the money can buy and ship a kit from Japan. That doesn't mean it will be in good shape by the time you get it. You all will see what I got coming soon enough. POLY > FRP.

-Matt-Panic!

hrms hrms, I knew origin is from osaka, japan but i thought their US headquarters in Chicago and also made some stuff here state side as well, IDK and also Feiser It would dope as hell if they made a jzx81 bumper withh gtr lip molded like they do for the AE86's Jblood Bumper (kouki bumper withh zenki lip molded) but like also I've been looking at YJA's and they make thoses lip add-ons for gx81/x9 bumpers, how lame would it be to get one of thoses and add it to the mx83 USDM front bumper and still have the front bumper support in case of crashes, Wasnt someone on here way back when trying to do that? IDK... PICS!

yasukarou-img600x300-1148538234yasukarou-img600x300-1147784355271-set-yasu-bbc.jpg

600x450-2007022200173.jpg

See guys. . X8's in japan are expensive. . X9's are significantly cheaper. . and there is SOOOO much more shit available . . if you look on yj. . . X9's are like 1-2thousand dollars CHEAPER than x8's. . So keep on hoping . . and buggin these guys. . but. . 10 sets of aero for a company that sells 10 sets of ONE s13 bumper in a WEEK . . im pretty sure they're not gonna take the time to do shit. .

G.

G. I have to say u r wrong. JZX81 do not cost more than JZX90. U can’t base the price of those on cars being sold on yahoo.jp for what they are actually being sold for here. I myself have jzx90 cresta withh a factory five speed. I paid $5000 for mine. I can tell first hand since I live in Japan and I have gone to a lot of used car lot and have the car sensor,goo books. For lightly modified to a stock JZX90 withh automatic trans ur going to pay anywhere from $2000 to $3000. This price depends a lot on condition, year, and if it has good inspection on it. If you are trying to get a 5 speed JZX90 the price goes up a lot. For a near mint condition lightly modified JZX90 ur going pay anywhere from $6000 to $8000. Factory 5 speed JZX90 always cost more then one that has been converted to 5 speed. If you are trying to get a mint condition bone stock factory five speed JZX90 expect to pay anywhere from $7000 to $8000. JZX90 like mine that is worn out and not in perfect condition but is five speed expect pay anywhere from $4500 to $6000. If any of u have drift tengoku mag. The price of those used cars in the sales ad are actual prices of the cars being sold here. JZX90 5 speed are not that common. FYI highest number of factory 5 speed JZX90 produce is the Cresta. I say about 80% of JZX90 the ones see on the road around here are automatic and especially JZX100 5 speed are even rarer.

JZX81 5 speed are cheap if u can find one. I can expect to pay anywhere from $1500 to $5000 for one. But I want to let u guys know that JZX81 turbo are very rare in this area. I hardly ever see them around and nobody really wants them because there to old and not very popular like the C33 laurel and A31 ceferio counterpart. I know of one local used car lot that buys really cheap 5 speed JZX81 to strip the transmission out them to convert there JZX90 and JZX100 to 5 speed. They junk the JZX81 and jack the price up on the converted 5 speed JZX90 or JZX100. Also that brings me to orginal point there is no market for jzx81 over here in japan. Thats y there is really no aftermarket support for it anymore like bodykits,supension,and etc.