Guest ceri_us

FS: X7 chin spoiler from japan!

Guest ceri_us

I hope u enjoy it buddy if u need anything else let me know I have a couple more parts on theyre way jus not sure if im selling yet but u have my number jus shoot me a txt I hope my partner didnt take long on shipping

Guest ceri_us

Hello friends just wanted to let you know i have finally got everything set up and partnered up..im offering yahoo japan auction services or if you need help getting a part ill do my best to get it for you...parts, wheels everything we are also in the works of shipping rhd cars here to the u.s. please email me ceriuswheels@gmail.com (personal email) or RubenAquino@ep-importers.com (business email) again thank you

Guest DuaxMachine

I see that you never bought the illuminated grill badge thet you were trying to 'sell'.........

It's still available in Japan.

How much do you charge for bidding on stuff ?

Guest ceri_us

Charging is different with every item depending on ending bid or my purchase or how rare the part is its, anywhere from 8%-20%...i try to work with every customer because id rather earn a repeat customer/business than to earn a major profit..im just starting out (although the company im working for has been in business for a few years) so id rather have u guys coming back over and over =) you seem intrested in that emblem did you want me to get it for you let me kno and ill place a bid.... Email me guys RubenAquino@ep-importers.com

Guest DuaxMachine

I see that illuminated grill badge that you were trying to sell is still listed on Yahoo-JP !

damn... why can't I read japanese so I can bid on shit...!?? :angry:

Guest ceri_us

damn... why can't I read japanese so I can bid on shit...!?? :angry:

havent been here for a bit, hows everyone doin!!!!!!!!!!! you dont have to read japanese jus understand a few symbols and have a partner on the other side of the world to help you out =)

How much for the x7 window visors?

Guest DuaxMachine

havent been here for a bit, hows everyone doin!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm, I see that the illuminated chaser grill emblem that you were trying to sell is still for sale on Yahoo Japan.

Guest ceri_us

Hm, I see that the illuminated chaser grill emblem that you were trying to sell is still for sale on Yahoo Japan.

really i havent check the link/bid been to busy, ill place a bid on there if your interested? let me know, although i dnt think the seller will budge everytime i throw an offer he declines it so if you wanna put ur money where your mouth is ill place the bid..(not tryin sound rude) ill keep an eye on it for u brotha! any other specific items you fellas looking for??

Guest DuaxMachine

really i havent check the link/bid been to busy, ill place a bid on there if your interested? let me know, although i dnt think the seller will budge everytime i throw an offer he declines it so if you wanna put ur money where your mouth is ill place the bid..(not tryin sound rude) ill keep an eye on it for u brotha! any other specific items you fellas looking for??

I'm looking for stuff all the time, since I have been importing for 11+ years now.

And at least I can tell my customers what the price is up front,

instead of guessing.........

I love all the little limp-dick wana-bees who suddenly jump into the import business.

I have seen hundreds of them come and go.

By the way, minimum winning bid on that grill emblem is $625 (50,000 Yen)........

And that is before any shipping, sales tax, agent fees, etc.

But of course you knew that right ?

You are, after all, an 'importer', and can get anything anybody wants.

If you were not such a dumb fuck, you would realize that most of the members up here know how to get stuff out of Japan themselves.

Good Luck with your 'importing' business..........

You should try 'putting your money where your mouth is', and just invest in some JDM goodies, and make the big bucks.

Fucking retard.......