Guest ceri_us

FS: X7 chin spoiler from japan!

Guest ceri_us

Hello i dont login or post much but i have a brand new chin spoiler for sale, i bought it new from japan but decided to stick with my stock lip for now. i have an example pic and a pic of the actual lip i havent mounted it its brand new inludes hardware!if it doesnt sell ill just keep it took me awhile to find this piece anyways =) if your intrested please email me at ceriuswheels@gmail.com or txt mess. 760 995 5560 im located in southern california 92345 zip code

price:$200 shipped or best offer its just sitting collecting dust, throw me an offer.

batta3769-img600x450-1301396686dl1elb12685.jpg

chinspoiler.jpg

VISORS...

DSC08918.jpg

DSC08923.jpg

DSC08928.jpg

DSC08930.jpg

LIGHT UP GRILL EMBLEM..

glowemplemcloseup.jpg

glowemblemwire.jpg

glowemblem.jpg

SUBWAY HANDLES...

DSC08931.jpg

UPDATE ILL BE GETTING THIS RARE CHIN SPOILER FOR X5 AND X6's

EXAMPLE..

gx61example.jpg

ACTUAL LIP

gx61lip.jpg

just some of the things i have that i might sell soon...

Guest ceri_us

im sure it fits usdm bumper i have both front usdm and jdm bumpers and it lined up fine....

$100 picked up?!? i paid well over that for this plus shipping/tax... please dont lowball me. im willing to negotiate on price but not that low sorry

Cash in Hand.

Will be up there tomorrow.

Guest ceri_us

I also have authentic x7 toyota rare one piece window visors coming in I had 2 sets and they sold fast if I wouldve known about this forum id give you guys dibs... Ill start a new thread about that item later when it gets here.

I also have authentic x7 toyota rare one piece window visors coming in I had 2 sets and they sold fast if I wouldve known about this forum id give you guys dibs... Ill start a new thread about that item later when it gets here.

Yeah buddy!! If only all the new members came in with such great gear...

I'm going to ask for you to put those on hold for me...

Guest ceri_us

I just sold jdm cresta front bumpers w/ fog lights and rear bumber last week.... If only I wouldve known bout this place... Im more of a honda guy im just a noob when it come to toyotas but if you guys need something send me a request if I can find it or have it ill sell it =)

I just sold jdm cresta front bumpers w/ fog lights and rear bumber last week.... If only I wouldve known bout this place... Im more of a honda guy im just a noob when it come to toyotas but if you guys need something send me a request if I can find it or have it ill sell it =)

keep it coming! i'll buy it all MWAHHAHA

seriously though

Guest ceri_us

Chin spoiler sold I might have good news for u guys if dm slider wants to work something out

Chin spoiler sold I might have good news for u guys if dm slider wants to work something out

still waiting on their roof spoiler :P

Guest ceri_us

i can still get chin spoilers but a deposit will be required since these are custom hand made!! and it takes a week from the purchase date for me to recieve the spoiler from japan brand new then another 3-5 days shipping to your door steps =)

Guest ceri_us

look what im getting for you x5/x6 lovers out there!!!!!!!! yes a one of a kind chin spoiler was designed around the the skyline chin spoiler look at my first post for pics!

Guest ceri_us

ok guys ive decided to sell light up emblem...its the only one ive seen pop up in a couple yrs and i should really hold on to it but im in drastic need of suspension help i own a x7 and need some decent suspension sine im having a baby...the light up emblem is open for offers pm with ur offer please

well i bought the gx71 bumpers from him so he must exsist... lol