Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Xcessive X8 solid Diff bushings!

T-MX83-DB1.JPG

T-MX83-DB2.JPG

Got some miles on that Cress? Putting more power to it? Diff bushings just suck? We can fix that. This new set of diff bushings takes it one step farther than just a simple replacement bushing, we do a stud mount conversion in the rear as well. If you've ever stripped out your diff housing working with the rear bolts or just hate trying to line up those stupid allen bolts stuck deep into the stock bushings. You'll love this stud conversion. The kit comes with two new solid rear bushings, studs, nuts and washers along with new front bushings. Made from a heavy industrial poly material used by the military and the aircraft industry, these bushings are hard, tough, durable and will never corrode even in salty environments.

We've set these up with a $5.00 flat rate shipping to anywhere in the US. Thats $92 total shipped!!

Features

Sold in Complete sets.

Eliminates diff movement.

Stud conversion for easy servicing of differential without the fear of ruining the rear cover.

All new hardware for the Stud conversion.

Price: $ 87.00 / 1 Set

Product Code: T-MX83 DB

Solid Difff bushings <----------------- LINK

These are awesome, I love this design. I always hated trying to line up the 12mm Allen bolts with the rear housing. So many of us have stripped out the threads, cross slotted and ruining perfect backing plates. Now with this setup you can just slip the studs into the bushings then tighten the 3rd member. Done and done, will take little to no time to swap in and out diffs.

IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck I bought mine from biich and it was more and didn't come hardware!

If you would of came out with this a month ago I would of been all over it.

But def you got nice stuff.

Thumbs_Up.jpg

tumblr_lk8fd2IyoR1qdph4f.gif

thumbs-up.jpg

Dammit mang..

Oh god I needed them studs this past weekend shit would have been more simple with theses.

Guest THUG

oh for fuck. I don't wanna say this now. But you gotta slow down on the parts lol. Us poor people can't keep up.

subframe risers??

I'm all for this as well. Next time my diff is out you'd better believe I'm putting these in.

is there enough people around using a mk3 pumpkin rather than x8 to need spacer/bushings for the front of the diff?

that would be cool.

mine is just a pipe with washers welded on the ends but wanted to make some out of solid aluminum.

Will look into it, thanks for the suggestion ^

Guest THUG

come my paycheck i hope to order these and the subframe ones. keep up the good work

Guest THUG

can Anybody who put these in yet give a little mini review.

any differences. stuff you noticed.

I notice mine on my cresta move a little bit, not a whole lot tho. These would probably help with transferring the power to the ground right

guy they are solid diff bushing they keep your shit from moving around... yes i noticed a change.... now buy them shit is good

They make huge difference in how smoothly power is appliesd to the ground. You won't be able to move your stock diff bushings by hand as much as clutch kicking will. So the visual difference won't be as extreme as the feeling you'll get when driving

Also YGPM

Guest THUG

they are on the way. yay.

why does the kit come with 4 bushings? I only have 3 mounts? lol

Guest THUG

Ok. Either these are made big or the Jzx81 holes are smaller.

I burnt old bushings out and i cannot get new ones in. The subframe holes are down to bare metal. Ive shaved quite a bit off the bushing already.

were these tested on a x81 as well or just a x83?

I quess i will continue to sand them down till they fit

The factory bushings consist of the rubber and a metal ring. If all you did was burn the rubber out and already started whittling down the new solids, you fucked up.

I couldn't get the metal ring out with a hammer and flathead, I had to use a sawzall to cut through the metal ring then tap it out. If you go the route I did use caution with the sawzall

Guest DuaxMachine

Well, if you burned your old ones out, the steel from the originals is still in there..........

You have to get it out also.

my problem was with the subframe bushings, his is the diff. also, my subframe are s9

Guest THUG

No i understand that now. and it totally makes sense. I was unaware the stock bushings consisted of that. i think that should be noted in the instructions

I was just looking and looking and had no idea how to get that ring out.

Any other people wanna share how they did it?

So far a sawzall. anyone else?

I used a chisel and a hammer and i got that lip up off the outter ring, but thats as far as i could get.

How about a cutoff wheel?

Sign in to follow this