Mitch

XM X8 Full Rear Arm Kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've designed a complete set of rear adjustable arms for the MX83 chassis with durability, simplicity and features in mind. The main arms are made from 1 1/2" DOM steel tubing with a double adjuster on the inboard heim end, a heavy formed clevis end so it won?t bend under moderate impacts (not like that ever happens) and a ton of adjustment, up to 15mm out and 20+mm in with and additional 6mm of adjustment possible with our supplied cam bolt delete washers, (did we say features?) The Toe rod is made from an industry standard swage style tube with RH and LH heims, heim taper adapter and again a full set of cam delete washers to lock down any potential movement, set the tubes and the heims and they stay there. The traction rod again uses a plated steel swage tube, heavy formed clevis end, RH/LH heims and chassis bolt to heim sleeves. All the heims are Nylon lined for long life without needing lubrication and all parts are plated to last. You won?t find a more complete set of arms on the market!

Sold in a complete set for both sides of the car, with all required hardware

Price: $ 500.00 / 1 full set

Product Code: T-MX83-RAA

Rear Arms <-------------------------------- LINK

I and Lucas are currently running these arms. They are amazing, plus they come with their own set of wrenches lazer cut steel for both size jam nuts. Also the toe arms utilize a tappered bolt that is identical tapper as factory. No need to modify your hubs to run this kit. Oh and these are IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look SOLID. Looking forward for one. Just a noob question, can I use that for daily drive? or is it just for drift spec?

we need a like button, actually a fucking love button, Can't Wait to buy these :) i want a sticker too so i can rep your guys shit up here.

I have to say these items look like the best XM items for sale dont look cheap and rushed like other items

System Mother Fucking Overload. You guys are just doing your best at taking my money. Im just gonna have to go up to WA and buy you all beers.

I have to say these items look like the best XM items for sale dont look cheap and rushed like other items

I would say simple and effective, which is awesome and cheap for the customer. Just like your mom.

Hope you have some left next week.

Omfg that shit looks Minty fresh if I just didn't get a place I would have the money for these!!

I've been running these for a week and they are awesome! I can feel everything on the road, but not in an unplesent way. I cannot believe how much better my car feels corners without the gummy rubber bushings!

Install was easy, ride is excellent even with my basic alignment, and Im using this thing as a daily right now.

With these arms (and already having solid subframe bushings, diff bushings and the sound deadining stripped from my car) the road noise is louder than before, but nothing I cant live with.

I remember how critical everyone was of beeches arms because they were too beefy. How are these different?

Skyline13 - I was using my X8 as a daily and running these for over a month, you will feel a lot more but nothing that gonna kill your back.

Foompla - Beech was using chromolly tubing, we are using DOM tubing. The first thing that will fail on impact on any of the arms from us or other suppliers will be the Heim joints.

I'm not saying they are gonna fail but if you smash into a wall at 65mph they would help reduce damage to your subframe. They are the inexspensive and easy to replace.

Hope that answers your question

actually it does. I was wondering if that had something to do with it. not trying to come off like an ass.

From what I remember of the Beech arms argument was that people didnt like the lack of being able to adjust the arms on the car. The double adjustment of these arms allows just that.

I dont think the "beef" argument was about the control arms as much as it was in regards to toe and trailing arms that beech doesnt even make.

Foompla - It's all good. I don't mind that people have questions about the products.

It helps other members think about the Pro's an Con's of why they should run Xcessive parts rather than others.

Oh by the way drove my X8 instead of the X7 to work this morning. God I love these cars, 1JZ single turbo and no stock suspension left is awesome \(^o^)

Australia, ship weight 21 lbs, $54 ish

I can be more accurate with an address