Mitch

Xcessive adjustable tension rods for the X8

T-MX83-FTR1.JPG

T-MX83-FTR2.JPG

T-MX83-FTR3.JPG

T-MX83-FTR4.JPG

We've designed these front tension rods with simplicity in mind, no fancy parts that cost more money to do a simple job, just tough and functional. The Cressida factory design has some good qualities if you can keep them to your advantage. Made from cold forged 3/4" steel with a tig welded control arm mounting point, we've managed to pack a lot of features into one of the simplest designs to date. With the front section fully threaded all the Caster adjustment is done up front with just two nuts, this has allowed us to keep the center section slimmer and cleaner so your tires and rims don't tag an adjuster sleeve causing damage and running the risk of jarring things loose. This design has also allowed us to offset the rod section through the middle to gain approximately 3/4" more tire clearance over stock arms and 1" more than center adjust styles at max turn in allowing for more steering angle before the tire hits the tension rod.

Something else people are not usually concerned with but is good to keep in mind, since drifting doesn't always go as planned, these arms are fixable. With the simple design and lack of exotic parts, you can straighten, re-weld and re-use these if they get damaged.

Features

Bolts directly stock control arms and front bushings

Increases max capicity of steering

Sold in pairs, with all required harware

Price: $ 128.00 / 1 pair

Product Code: T-MX83-FTR

Tension Rods <----------------- Link

These are currently being ran Lucas' X8, there is plenty of adjustment. Also with this design you'll hit frame rail at full lock before you even come close to touching these.

Oh and did I mention IN TSOCK and READY TO SHIP!

128 for both right?

damn,,,, thats sick,....

just make it simple and say the price is for a pair, not 1. totally confusing your customers lol.

CominInhot - Yes they are sold in pairs, the stupid program we use for the website always lists it like that.

Feisar -That's why right above the price it says "sold in pairs"

oh thank god! I can finally talk about these.

I have been running these on my car for over a week now and I love them. They are very easy to install and work great.

I no longer hit the TC rod at full lock (still hit the frame, but thats me needing better wheels) and the adjustment is great to have.

I still need to get an alignment to take full advantage of these, but I know I can dial in a lot more caster than I ever would be able to with stock stuff.

And they're shiny. I love shiny things!

Nihonno - we are currently developing something for this, be on the look out for a new thread.

i must say you guys are coming out with the hotness i need to start selling rock ro keep up with all the stuff you guys are comng out with

So awesome! Price is on point. Pretty soon I'm going to have more Xcessive than anything else on my car

Yeah imma have to get these

what do i have to do to get you guys to use my car for product development!!?!?!?

fuck these are sick!

Nothing really, I own both X8's and a X7. I daily and track my cress' so all the testing is taken care of.

Plus we have GuySmiley and Lucas as testers for parts.

If we did any testing on X6's or X32's maybe, but those aren't that big of a market.

Do you perchance have a W58 in your cress?

Nothing really, I own both X8's and a X7. I daily and track my cress' so all the testing is taken care of.

Plus we have GuySmiley and Lucas as testers for parts.

If we did any testing on X6's or X32's maybe, but those aren't that big of a market.

Do you perchance have a W58 in your cress?

yah i do..

Props to XM they listen to the people.. and they made Adjustable tension rods.. at an affordable price, I have one suggestion make a solid or non rubber pillow ball bushing for it also...

Sean - get at me this weekend, I might need to lokk at your diveshaft to start making single piece W58 version

Jkucera - thanks and we are already on top of it. should be out shortly

Sean - get at me this weekend, I might need to lokk at your diveshaft to start making single piece W58 version

Jkucera - thanks and we are already on top of it. should be out shortly

alright just pm me your number and I could make it down today. I have wensday, thursday off this week so that might work to... Just lemme kno

Busy until Thursday Friday, I'll pm you my number so I can get ahold of you later I'm the week.