Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karisma

bell housing

Guest Karisma

ive exhasted search on here. im doing the 5 speed swap to stock 7m. got most of the parts list but could not find what bell housing im going to need attach an r154 to a stock 7m. ive found the housing if i was attaching a 2j but not the 7m. if theres just a link some one could send methat would be great r just let me know. thanks

go suck a dick! and look for a 7mgte 5sp, and then when you find it and put the bellhousing in your car, you will blow your headgasket and you will once again suck a dick because you failed to RESEARCH! -_-

Now thats how you make a run-on sentence.

^^^^^Damn..LOL

If I am not mistaken, an R154 from a 7m-gte is made for the 7m soooooo the bell housing you have should work on a 7m-ge.

UM I have a 7mgte to R154 bellhousing. I'm not interested in R154 life so I could let you have it, if you make it worth my effort to send it. It's just junk to me but I'm not going through the effort for a penny.

You should get familiar with all cars that have similar parts and or engines as yours, or the swap you're looking to do. Spend a day on the computer. Demesio is serious. You will suck the 7m's dick. Most of us have. And it leaves a horrible taste

^^ rofl so true come on man if you have the r154 already the bell housing should be on it

I have a 7M-GTE r154 bellhousing i will sell you for $950. It'll be gold plated, i swear!

montana-gold-spray-paint-can.jpg

I just got one that I'm gonna smash with a bfh to keep dumb fucks safe from themselves.