Sign in to follow this  
Guest THUG

Partying, partying, YEAH

Damn I miss this car, and this forum. Out of the 20 imports i owned and worked on, this is the one i always think of. "The one that got away" so to speak :(:angry:

After i Sold it, i know it sat for a little bit, then it got a smaller single turbo and a better tune, but i haven't seen it driving around. I hope to see it again. Definitely want to get in another x chassis in the near future. for now my 4runner will do.

...FUUUUUUUUUUCK

After 3 years, I think you should do an intro again.........

Would be fun :)

Hahah it's currently sitting in my driveway with some sputtering issues and a toast clutch ;). I have a ton of stuff to do to it, and no drive/time to do it.

No doubt in my mind that it went down hill after you acquired it......

Gordon that thing was a clapped out piece of shit when I owned it and you should've hazed me out of here so none of this happened. All I did was put lipstick on a pig. And look where we are now.

LoL "put lipstick on a pig"

Was wondering who Thug had bought it from.

I honestly think that cars should be scrapped, not passed on. No matter if they are jewels, or pigs.

Personally I hate it when someone buys something of mine, then fucks it up.

Seen it happen with several bikes, and snowmobiles that I built in my youth, that I had put a lot of work into, and had won some fairly big races with.

I wish I could afford somebody's really nice car just to go out and screw it up.....

I love that you keep saying I fucked it up haha, the car was janky when I bought it. I changed the turbo and cams, got a tune, and have had nothing but issues with it since. I've driven the car like 4 fucking times since I bought it haha. Literally like an hour of seat time in it.

Yeah, yeah, everything you touch turns to gold too I'm sure?

If cars weren't passed on, you'd have nothing to cry and flame about Gordo

Most members on here, buy used Cressidas on their last legs, and make them BETTER........

Guess you bit off more than you can handle.

You should sell it, and move on to what ever you think you can handle, like a 240, or a chevy cruze.

Lol Chevy Cruz. One almost tboned me on my way home just now. Or some subsidiary. Wish they did.

The car was junk when I bought it from the importer. I fixed a few things, changed some things, not really making it any better. And painted it, thus the pig lipstick. Because it was still a pig. That just never changed. Junk is junk until it's made to be not junk. It's unfortunate the only way to do that is far more involved than most people are willing to commit to or simply, can't. I at the time was guilty of lack of commitment, thus why I changed cars once or twice a year like most idiot kids.

Haha good for those members? I tried to make it better, had no luck with it.. No idea what's wrong with it. Not like anyone can come here for help/advice.

I'll gladly admit that I did. As I've stated many times before, I'm not a mechanic. I got the car simply for fun, and it kept breaking anytime I drove it. I'd sell it if I could ;)

Hucker, hope you realize that all my comments were directed at flakie blakie.

Flakie blakie, you just don't get it do you.......

This is JZXP, we don't help people who can't help themselves.

You can't keep it running because you don't belong here.

I know Gordon, no worries.

Blake you're in the 'can't' category due to lack of skill. Which has moved to the lack of commitment.

I'm not saying it to be insulting. For once. We all start somewhere. And most usually end up with something clapped out and fuck ourselves.

But guess what. We all start at the bottom. I didn't know much when I had that car, but I knew enough. Now is a little different. But you have to want it, make it fucking happen. Most shit I've learned hasn't come from the Internet, it's come from diving in head first.

If I had money I'd offer to buy it. But I don't. So fix your fucking car.

I always feel like I know nothing mechanically compared to most other decent members here... then fucks like this pop up and I realise I'm at least not a retard.

How did you smoke another ORC? Lemme guess, put it on a smoked flywheel? Or tried to make 400tq on a single repeatedly?

Whoever set it up originally, mounted the master on 2 washers.. I pushed clutch in, master slipped off of the washers, clutch went poof. I tried to get it home and it totally roasted it.

I got a hold of the original setup that was already slipping before hand, and put it back on. This is where we are currently at.

Only morons try to 'drive it home' when something goes wrong.

So instead of calling a buddy, or paying $75 for a tow, you killed a $800 clutch.

Fucking dumb ass.......

The clutch was completely destroyed anyways... It would slip going over 5km/h. Me attempting to limp it home didn't kill an 800 dollar clutch. Someone mounting it on fucking washers did.

This is starting to sound like an episode of Cops.

I didn't do nothen....

Why were you running ?

I was afraid.

But you have a gun, and 2 ounces of meth in your pockets.

Those are not my pants.

Who's are they?

I doat no, I found them.

Then this wad of $100 bills in the pockets of those pants isn't yours?

No, thats my rent money.

But it's $3500.

Its my pay check.

Where do you work ?

It's obama money.

Why do you have a scale ?

Not mine sir.

But it was in your underwear.

Not my underwear sir.

How about the meth pipe.

Not mine sir.

But you had it shoved up your ass.

No sir.

At this point, everyone watching the show is screaming "Just shot the mother fucker!".

I honestly think that cars should be scrapped, not passed on. No matter if they are jewels, or pigs.

^^I understand this mentality^^

But it's kind of sad because I swear that this way of thinking has led to the demise of availability when it comes to old japanese cars.That and those god damn kidney/heart foundation tax credit bullshit programs that entice old gosh golly jeez type of individuals to scrap their cars.

Blake quit your bitching.Members here don't want to hear excuses.We want to see results ffs.