Sign in to follow this  
Guest THUG

Partying, partying, YEAH

fucking win right here

If this thing ever becomes able to not drive. i want a x90.

Thanks guys. it means a lot.

Im thinking a roof wing along with lower, but the roof wing wouldn't be for a while anyway

Sneak peak

Edit. Trying to upload photo via mobile. Not working for me.

Been driving the car for a couple days now. So far so good. Small stuff here and there but she runs good

Only thing is my innovate wideband won't work at all. Hasn't since I started it this year. Worked great last year. I figured I'd have to recalibrate it. But the damn thing won't even come on. It's getting power and ground. I even took the gauge apart and it's getting power and ground. This blows

post-2946-0-20400600-1368022907_thumb.jpg

holy christ. all you assholes talking about how jzxp is lame now pay attention. mark, lloyd, cam, royrogers, thug, corey1jz, dude that bought brians car are getting tons of work done. i'd include jakc but you know... aero mirrors. :thumbsdown:

I don't know why you guys hate em. They will suit jacks car. It's not even done yet.

They just aren't into the sauce like the rest of us.

and Jack turned down Monkey Magic aero grille, so I doubt that's his bag.

went out with my buddies to go watch and film them drift.

null_zpsddbefaeb.jpg

null_zps7db9349c.jpg

null_zpsfc08a169.jpg

Yes. They all have 4 door r32's

I wasn't drifting because i didn't have any spare wheels. But i went out for a few runs before i sliced one of my front tires open. Just my luck.

null_zps29d37b02.png

null_zpsbe4c3cfd.png

null_zpsff80d0ba.png

null_zps60b23978.png

null_zps09913b59.png

null_zps349871d1.png

null_zps79e6050d.png

You can see my tire in this picture. De beaded. Later i found out it got sliced on the sidewall.

null_zps9c429a21.jpg

One of my matching fronts cracked. so i have to get a new barrel. So that's why i have my old wheels in the front on.

Is that my old fucking r32? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU CHILDREN ARE MOLESTING MY CARS.

4th last picture facial expression is legit. Fap face.

i don't think one of those would be your old ones.

Also. my rims are welded 3 piece. teh gay. so i gotta get that cut somewhere now

I had a white one. I've never seen it since. Heard its still driving around. Heard it was written off. No idea what happened to it.

Did you bake a wheel or something?

why don't you just have the crack welded instead of cutting the wheel apart to replace the barrel?? making life complicated for no reason

The white one was just painted white and was black from Edmonton before it came here.

I did have the cracks welded. 5 of them. then they came back. had them welded by a different welder, and they cracked again.

just picked up a factory set of IS350 wheels for 150 bucks. 18x8/8.5. temporary fronts

seems like you need to find better welders... ive had quite a few different wheels repaired and never had an issue