Sign in to follow this  
Guest THUG

Partying, partying, YEAH

This is exactly why I'm super-careful about where and when I drive like an asshat. I'm broke enough keeping my car running, insured, full of gas, and keeping myself fed and drunk etc. I def. don't need huge tickets jacking my insurance.

You just described about 99% of this forum. Lol

Guest THUG

So i took my bumper off today to repair the nice big hole in it.

How the hell do i take the Mark 2 headlights out. I took off 2 bolts on the inner side. i Know there has got to be something on the outer side but i just can't see it.

Going to get my buddy to make me up a front bash bar and probably a rear one too.

Since the front one got fucked from fuckhead backing into it

Guest THUG

SO this is the Hitch that caused the hole in my bumper

100_1456-1.jpg

And this is the end result

100_1455-1.jpg

100_1454-1.jpg

100_1451-1.jpg

Bumper support took the hit

100_1464-1.jpg

Went to get my alignment.

100_1473-1.jpg

100_1477-1.jpg

100_1476-1.jpg

100_1475-1.jpg

Had my whole front end apart trying to realign the headlights and fit the bumper back up

100_1483.jpg

100_1484.jpg

100_1491.jpg

Random interior shot

100_1498.jpg

Guest THUG

Im so discouraged from driving my car, and driving in general. No matter where i go. Cops pull me over. or tailgate me to no end.

Down a huge stretch of road in my city this ghost car followed me for like 3-5 kms. i changed lanes, he changed lanes, he would get beside me and stare at me. so annoying.

Then coming home last night. Doing 86km/h in a 70km/h zone apparently. I think my speedo must be out haha. Cause it never went higher than 80. But whatever.

Im not driving my car unless i have to now.

Im so sick of the cops in this town

I dont think the 'burnout' behind a cops house is going to help you much. For as long as that car was in my name they never hassled me once.

Guest THUG

meh. i don't know what it is.

i got followed in skyline too.

i've only been pulled over for the one thing I did.

i just feel i have bad luck right now so i'm not driving it

Stop being a box fuck the police... If you dont do anything stupid no matter how much they want to they can pull you over... thats why my exhaust is super quiet (i hate it but it is what it is) when they stalk you just smile and wave

Maybe make a rear section for the exhaust with a muffler and run that for a while, the flash plus the noise always attracts them.

I always get looks from cops or get my plate ran. I know my plate is clean though so doesn't really bug me. They usually just continue on.

My JZX is the first car I've owned that I haven't been pulled over in lol.

Goat has some sort of valve in his car (can't remember which one) but it runs in line with the exhaust and you press a button to open or close it and it makes your exhaust louder/quieter. Or something like that.

It's Apexi I'm pretty sure. Like this http://www.amazon.com/Apexi-155-A014-Control-Exhaust-Silencers/sim/B000N5JPK8/2

i drive around with a straight pipe and its loud. on top of that its NYC and i still havent been pulled over for that.

im sure NYC cops got more to worry about then loud cars lol

its the areas were the cops get nothing better to do that we always get hussled

Jack a pizza boy for his car topper. I deliver pizza in mine with open downpipe and a missing inspection sticker, as long as that thing is on my car they don't give me a second look.

Haha i got pulled over and I was going 60 mph on a 65 and they still hassled me. It's like that say if the cops feeling like a dick he'll pull you over. It's better than leaving your car parked for that reason.

Guest THUG

Like literally.

I could be going 80 in a 90 zone and a cop could pull me over.

Yet if i went to court, he would still win. A cops word against yours. Its absolute shit.

I think cops should have to have video evidence with your speed on the video.

Guest THUG

Ok so working on my car today. I had the hood open and the engine was running. I noticed that both my power steering pulley and the stupid hydro pump pulley were bent. they were shaking. It wasn't to bad. but noticeable.

So this got me thinking. If Im going to change the pulley's. i might as well scrap the hydro pump and the AC.

Now looking on driftmotion. It looks like i can just get the 2jz water pump set up and that replaces the hydro pump and fan and shit right? But i seen two lines coming off my radiator that went to the hydro fan. What do i do with those?

And if i take my AC out, I can just get the serpentine belt without AC and that will work with 2jz water pump correct?

So if i do an order from driftmotion and i get

-Serpentine belt (NO AC)

-Lightweight underdrive pully kit

-2jz/1jz Water pump

That will give me everything to delete the hyrdofan and AC? and fix the pulleys?

Guest THUG

Perfect. Thanks.

i just didn't want to dive into it and then realize i forgot something. Its my daily driver yo

Guest THUG

an electric one hahaha.

that was my next question. I know i could order some fancy one. But anyone know of one that works out of a car i can find at the junk yard????

Guest THUG

Oh and i found out that my car has been modified to run s13/s14 tension rods