Macintosh Classic

SOLD!!! my old school baller X8 rims

I'm pretty crushed about it. The rims were the only thing from my X8 that I refused to sell. I thought since they looked good on the X8 and the failed volvo project that an X7 would look the shits too. I don't have another car that I would want and would look good with these.

17x8 and 17x9, unknown offsets but fit the X8 perfect. come with Duplon direzzix sport z1 rubber... sticky shit. 1 has mild curb rash (just noticed).

$900 + shipping

photo-89.jpg

photo-71.jpg

photo-55.jpg

photo-56.jpg

photo-54.jpg

whoopses, I guess I had the price in the title on TC.net.

ZIP ZILCH NADA on spacers. They were born for the X8... that's why I bought them off G from Serialnine and that's why he bought them. He just likes tuckin 19s and major fender work. Although I wanna make babies with his current rims.

^ hahaha "wpn't" ...at least I got the apostrophe in there (spelled apostrophe without a spell check yeah!)

BUMP!!!

going to a local meet of idiots ... real dude as a buyer, WANTED

okay I was washing them 10minutes ago so I could maybe sell them at a local meet tomorrow, and noticed they were scuffed up more than I remember. HENCE the new price. I loaned my rims to somebody until they got their fixed. FUCKING CUNT!

$700 +ship (most likely greyhound or someshit really cheap).

1st two pics are one of the front wheels. FUCKING CUNT!

photo-102.jpg

photo-104.jpg

This is the rear, which I believe was my fault a long ass time ago.

photo-103.jpg

im curious what these would look like on an x7

I might have to take these off your hands.

That Arab camel cock has passed up the sale to jzxseven. Will he bite????

this goes out to Kyle....

photo-108.jpg

photo-107.jpg

here I switched to the two front rims f/r cuz honestly the rear tires are a bit big. the rear tire is flush to the lip. rolling and new rear tires would bring it lower.

photo-106.jpg

photo-105.jpg

Why does that go out to me? whoremouth asked for the mock? You know i've been eyeing them you fuck. I"m lucky theres no buy it now button I'm drunk and want them but my lexus needs coilovers asshole stop tempting me

damn looks good but im in the same issue as kyle,

caught between these and my front coils >.<

Buy them you whore they look awesome on x7!

And it takesthe option away from me.

I posted it while I was tipsy. Kyle was the first regular who came to mind with an X7.

I'm glad there's some more people interested in them. Wish one of y'all would buy them though.

drool fucking want. i might have to go the hockey puck motor mount route and buy these next week if you still have em. fav rims on x8 period. pm price with shipping to 48021. i will prostitute my own mother for these wheels.