Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgdynamics

FS: Single Entry CT26 turbo

Guest jgdynamics

I forgot if this turbo came off my 3sgte alltrac or my 7mgte x83... either way it should benefit someone here since i dont have a 7m or an all-trac anymore. Good for someone doing a driftmotion upgraded ct26 for the 1jz or anyone looking to a turbo without any downtime. comes with wastegate as well. seems to have minimal shaft play.

looking to get 130+ shipping or 110 picked up

located in san gabriel,ca

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

and if you have a comment about my post count, GFY. i can get vouches

Post count isn't the prob. We don't like people joining just do dump their shit, they are statistically the most likely to fuck someone over. When someone shows up, neglects a proper intro thread and starts listing shit in classifieds, they're not going to get a warm welcome. Unless what they are selling would benefit us. Nobody has issue with your shit, but on this forum people are going to break your balls. Getting a pissy attitude about it usually = ban.

I'm surprised people act like we're the first or only forum to discourage potential spammers/scammers this way...

Guest jgdynamics

Post count isn't the prob. We don't like people joining just do dump their shit, they are statistically the most likely to fuck someone over. When someone shows up, neglects a proper intro thread and starts listing shit in classifieds, they're not going to get a warm welcome. Unless what they are selling would benefit us. Nobody has issue with your shit, but on this forum people are going to break your balls. Getting a pissy attitude about it usually = ban.

I'm surprised people act like we're the first or only forum to discourage potential spammers/scammers this way...

well, i read through the forum a bit and checked if there was a post count minimum or vouch system, which there were not, but i still had an established member vouch for me. The only mistake i see is that i didnt create a welcome thread, which in my opinion is a waste of time, but i did give a nice welcome to "GushiMane" in his "welcome thread." I know you guys take it upon yourselves to relieve this forum of spammers and scammers, which is why i had someone vouch for me, but in the end, i could have welcomed myself, posted a couple hundred times, then made a classified ad, and still scammed someone. With a vouch, at least someone has met that person and has met me, and knows that im a legitimate person, but when it all comes down to it, everybody can be a scammer.

When someone shows up, neglects a proper intro thread and starts listing shit in classifieds, they're not going to get a warm welcome. Unless what they are selling would benefit us.

from my understanding, the forum is where you go to talk and barter parts for other parts, cash or services. How would you know what im selling is beneficial if you discourage me to sell it? I do understand what you are saying though, you would rather me introduce myself (potentially with a fake name and car just to give people the false sense of security that i wont scam them, because i made a proper introduction) so people will know who i am and what i do, and see my project or projects come to life and i cant really argue with that, except that i was lazy and didnt do it.

let me know if this is clear and ok to sell. I can have more people vouch for me.. knshro, willb87, and possibly a couple others.

BTW: THIS IS STILL FOR SALE.

BTW: YOU'RE STILL NOT GETTING IT.

I offered you a reason that your other FS thread got the comment it did, NOT saying anything specific about your items for sale, possibility you're out to scam someone etc... so you can assimilate better. Posting 2 paragraph responses is not necessary. Instead of responding like this which makes you come off as defensive, talk some shit back, relax, visit sections of the forum outside of the classifieds.