Sign in to follow this  
"that boy asad"

WTB: MX83 Motor Mount Base Plates

I'm looking for the '89-90 Cressida base plates that are under the motor mounts, which are bolted on to the subframe...

- I need a pair (left/right) shipped to Houston, TX 77083

eiv5lc.jpg

do you have an engine in your car? if you do then you already have a set, they are on every stock cressida.

do you have an engine in your car? if you do then you already have a set, they are on every stock cressida.

I don't, i bought the car as a shell... with no engine/transmission and those base plates were not there unfortunately :(

any junkyards near you? there should be hundreds of blown up 7M's in texas.

It's like the bermuda triangle of BHG

7M's go in but never make it out.

oh and don't quote a post right above your own, that's not tollerated here very well.

i will try to ask around, i don't many good junk yards around my area... plus i have yet to see a cressida in any of them - they are most likely all up north houston!

60 shipped will send out today

well, i already have supra mounts for my 2jz swap but im missing the base plates to bolt them up to going on the subframe... i dont want to purchase a whole set of motor mounts just for the base!

didn't need the mount, just the plate... but i just ordered the base plate from Rich @ Xcessive Manufacturing - they look really good, great guy/service, and great communication!