blackers10

how to remove and fit solid diff bushes

Hey all,

I have ordered a set of solid diff bushes and cradle bushes from beech performance for my MX83 Cressida

does anybody have a guide to replacing these bushes and or tips and tricks in doing so especially the diff bushes as I have read they are pressed in??

thanks

Brenden

Im pretty sure G has a writeup for the S9 bushings. look in the SerialNine forum.

seriously?

All it takes is one look to figure it out. This isn't rocket science goddamit.

Depending on how tight the tolerances are you will probably need to put them in with a press. He're my write up that is entirely based on COMMON SENSE and not at all on first hand experience.

-remove rear subframe and diff from car

-unbolt everything from subframe

-burn and cut/press out old rubber bushings that you're replacing

-press in new bushings

-bolt shit back together and re-assemble

If you need me to include things like "jack up the car and support with jack-stands" you should leave this kind of job to people who know what they're doing or have enough brain power to figure it out for themselves.

thanks to the guys who actually gave some tips etc,

to those who just wanted to be smart arses.. good work..

i haven't had any experience with these cars and do not have a workshop manual

As with all these kinds of things, sometimes there is "the common sense" way of removing them but there is usually some trick to certain parts,

of which I would rather not have my diff out on the ground and find i need some special tool or break somthing

thanks again

you're still stupid and a lazy cunt. I'm a lazy whinner still got that shit done without pics.. and my needed massaging and hammers.

or you could have nagged knock-off king, bitchperformance

I did search so get over that statement.

and how can ya call it knock off performance when he says S9 copied his bushes?

not that you could call them knock offs considering S9 never seems to deliver his??

but eh

who wants to help the greater community and help make a guide or somthing

prop your fucking eyes up here you lil faggot

http://www.serialnine.com/sites/serialnine.com/files/imagecache/product/dscn2897n.jpg

http://www.beechperformance.com/images/IMG_104.jpg

Why the fuck would S9 make a more complicate version as a knock off. Gee I don't know maybe cuz the bitch over at bitchperformance makes cheaper knock versioons of alot of things

OMGWTFBBQ is that a C's short shifter?!?!? ...um no wait that's a cheaper redesigned version at an upcharge infact.

http://www.beechperformance.com/images/DSC01237.jpg

A real fuckin C's

http://www.ma70.com/bishop92t/pics/shortshifter1.jpg

now get the fuck out to TC.net and take the bitch with you.

By cradle bushes do you mean subframe bushings? If so post up detailed pics of them since they aren't very good on the website. I'll post pics of my s9's and we'll see what's a copy. I have the beech diff bushings and next to the s9 units the work looks like shit. Whoever machined them for Gerard has either better machines, better capabilities, or both.

Can't argue about customer service, I had cash in hand to buy bushings for the x7 & x8 and never heard back after asking for a shipping quote.

But if you believe ol boy about Gerard knocking off his products then follow the s9 installation in the s9 section, then make your own guide.

Seriously, post the pics of the product

I could cross reference the post dates of serialnine's jrelease dates in this forum and compare them to the bitch posts on TC.net. not gonna for this fag.

And yeah S9 diff bushings were long before bitch. Gerard sent me (and others) pics of most of this shit before they hit the forums much less copied and done worse by bitchperformance.

In case you didn't get it, we aren't in this "to help the greater community", AKA people who can't change their oil and think of stickers and under-dash lighting as mods. We're in it for our community, people who are capable of figuring out how to press out and press in simple bushings without someone holding their hand and giving them an illustrated step by step how-to guide with detailed instructions and diagrams. If you're interested in doing one, we'll appreciate it, be nice and say thank you. If you're just going to bitch and moan about how we won't make a guide for you, I made one specifically for you.

step 1: get the fuck out of here

step 2: go to tc.net

illustration:

JZXproject--------->Blackers10>----------> TC.net

/thread

i know how to press in and out a bush

i was wondering if there was any tricks that people had to doing it

but since all you guys do is bitch about everything whats the point of your post ?

and i couldnt really give a toss who made the bushes first

as long as they fit and do what they are supposed to do

its only a chunk of billet not some sort of magic handling solution that hasn't been done before

^says the lazy dumbfuck who ordered from the US because he was too lazy to... ya know what just GTFO you ordered fuckin metal donuts cuz you don't have the balls or brains to do shit you self ...further shown by "how do we do this... spoon feed me".