Sign in to follow this  
Bill

JZXP Hoodies

WWJZXPD? read the post  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Hanes Hooded Sweatshirt. $50 shipped.

• Dark Brown Hoody w/ Lemon cube
    • Black Hoody w/ lime+grey logo cube
    • Black Hoody w/ red+grey logo cube
    • Red Hoody w/ White logo cube
    • Navy Blue Hoody w/ lime+grey cube
    • Navy Blue Hoody w/ red+grey cube

I love my brown one. fuck black.

Me wants Large.

i'll consider doing another order this winter with a new layout/color is enough of you guys will pay up from for a custom size. orders of like 20 hoodies is a lot of money. i still have like $250-300 worth of brown XL ones to sell and they are listed at cost!

right now i can't do them but maybe mid winter or closer to spring i'll start a new thread about a new hoodie run. maybe we can do t-shirts instead this time.

Mark, I pretty much guarantee you'll be swimming in an XL. I'm 6'5", 260-270lbs, wear 42" waist pants and my XL is a little on the loose side. Only thing I would change about the sizing is to make the torso and arms longer, but I usually wear XLT clothes cuz I'm a huge bastard. You'll probably want a large or a medium or XS or something other than XL.

i'm not going to lie, i have some branded hoodies from outlets when i've been in the states, my favorite is a $12 addidas XXL green hoodie, my least favorite is a stussy XL that is more like a fucking kids size then grown man size, fag fit i call it... these hoodies in comparison are closer to the addidas, they are decent sized everywhere except for the neck. i wish it had a bigger neck opening, i tried stretching the one i use in the shop all the time and actually popped a stitch trying to make it more comfy.