Sign in to follow this  
Bill

JZXP Hoodies

WWJZXPD? read the post  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Hanes Hooded Sweatshirt. $50 shipped.

• Dark Brown Hoody w/ Lemon cube
    • Black Hoody w/ lime+grey logo cube
    • Black Hoody w/ red+grey logo cube
    • Red Hoody w/ White logo cube
    • Navy Blue Hoody w/ lime+grey cube
    • Navy Blue Hoody w/ red+grey cube

got the call today saying its in. I'll see it saturday. Unfortunately its already getting hot here. Just have to save it lol.

Got mine today wearing it at the bar right now. Fuckin love it!

this hoodie is great. I was worried it would be kinda small but its not. Thanks alot for all the effort.

the stickers are awesome too.

Got mine from Bill the other day, fits great and looks awesome.

i'll have the remaining stock of XL black and brown hoodies up on deathbysedan.com soon. in the meantime just hit me with a pm if you want an XL. there's like 4 or 5 of each color left.

i wanted to do beer glasses too but i had to order like 800 of them lolz.

they are going to be $60usd shipped in north america. XL only brown or black. the place that did them changed the price on me when i placed the order so they had to go up a little. if anyone knows what it costs to get 20 hoods done with quality custom print, these are basically at cost, i'm just making enough for me to keep one.

Hey,

My mail is acting up so its handier to post here. Dunno if you have the stickers done with my order but if not, perhaps you might substitute one of the stickers for a couple of "Death by Sedan" instead.... or if you have one of those lying around feel free to chuck it in instead :)

The one I got off you before fell apart after a slight frost/snow at the weekend :( Loved it too!

Cheers man!

Kieran

no prob man, i did your stickers the way you wanted and was actually mailing yours out today but i'm always for sending bonus shit so you got it!

hoodies are finally up on deathbysedan.com

i have about 7 brown XL left and 3 black XL left.

holy fuck you don't have it yet? i sent it almost exactly 4 weeks ago. it's covered. if you don't see it soon I'll go kick some asses at the post office.

last time i shipped something to germany it took like 2 months so maybe it's on a rubber dingy powered by a solar hair dryer in the middle of the atlantic.

let me know if you see it by the end of next week ok?

No hassle man. Ill pop into the local post office tomorrow and see whats going on, I was entered for a run last week and the pack never arrived but when I rang them they had sent it about three weeks ago and should have taken 2 days. It could be our local post all fucked up

Thanks!

Hey, so I went to the post office and they checked incase it was sitting about at the local depot and its not. You didnt get a tracking number by any chance? If not dont worry, we'll give it another couple of weeks and see

Cheers!

I have the paperwork here in hand so after a week or two i'll be able to get you a refund or whatever, it was covered. so no worries there. I punched in the number and it said there was no information for the number. next time i go to the post office i'll ask them if they can tell me anything.