Sign in to follow this  
Bill

JZXP Hoodies

WWJZXPD? read the post  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Hanes Hooded Sweatshirt. $50 shipped.

• Dark Brown Hoody w/ Lemon cube
    • Black Hoody w/ lime+grey logo cube
    • Black Hoody w/ red+grey logo cube
    • Red Hoody w/ White logo cube
    • Navy Blue Hoody w/ lime+grey cube
    • Navy Blue Hoody w/ red+grey cube

i want brown! now i have to actually set up this damn paypal lol. been putting it off FOREVER!

Hey man, voted for brown before I saw the pics, i'm liking the navy with green (assuming it has the logo on the back like the rest?), although they all look sweet, apart from the black, never been mad on black, but anyway no big deal!

So how much shipped to Ireland please? :)

And for sizes, i'm 6ft and a 34inch waist, would a Large do?

Cheers, i'll suss out how to send a deposit straight away!

Kieran

I think you are an XL man, i'm about that size and i'd be looking at an XL for comfort., but you can decide.

I dont want it really loose, i'm a medium over here for stuff like that but anytime I buy stuff in the US im a large. Can you get the dimensions for them by any chance?

I just sent the deposit anyway!

I dont want it really loose, i'm a medium over here for stuff like that but anytime I buy stuff in the US im a large. Can you get the dimensions for them by any chance?

I just sent the deposit anyway!

The only dimentions i have are that the hoodies "run larger sizing than t-shirts" so make sure to email me your size, maybe you'd like a large then? let me know

excellent, as of right now were at 4 brown and 3 black paid or deposited on. wtf? am i going to get one too? lol

just sent you the rest of the money.

I would have thought the numbers would have been higher than that. c'mon you cheap fuckers, buy JZX hoodies and represent.

OK Orders for Black with Lime logo and Brown with Lemon logo have been placed. All you guys who deposited on custom sizing, your stuff is ordered.

Everyone who payed already is getting what they wanted.

you're awesome.

Mitch if you want an XL hoody then you can paypal me, otherwise the orders are closed for custom sizes, i have to order all the sizes ahead so the printing gets done at one time bulk.

sorry for the late people, the order went through but they gave me some trouble and asked for more money. I'm not making money on this deal, just enough to get me one free shirt, so i had to increase the price to $60 per unit. All pre-paying people got them at the original price and still only owe me accordingly, i emailed all you doods anyway.

Bill (feisar) is out of town on vacation right now but I'm pretty sure he's arranging shipment on most of them before he even gets back. He's a very much as soon as physically possible kind of guy so you'll get your hoodies before long.

Yeah, I just arrived in Cape Coral FL. this is where i'm getting the hoods shipped to, they are supposed to arrive around the 11th then i'm hitting up the local post office and shipping them out for all the people who payed for theirs.

cool story bro: my $500 95 protege with a $470 KLZE V6 swap made the 1600 mile roadtrip without any issues at all. even had some fun mini highway battles with mustangs and losers in compacts. the car accelerates from 70 to 120mph like nothing!

i just got the hoods today. they are actually better than i expected. they look awesome!

I'm going to get some flat rate boxes now and get them mailed out.

Just got mine! Looks great, thanks!