Sign in to follow this  
Austin

aem ems box1050 275$ or jzx100 vvti ecu 125$

i bid on an aem ems, and lost, well the high bidder couldn't pay, and now its been offered to me for 275$ + 10$ shipping. i'd love to have it, but i bought a 1jzgte vvti ecu instead, and now i don't have the cash. so if anyone wants it, text or call me at 256 282 9753, as i'll be away from the computer working on the car all day. also, if anyone wants to buy the 1jz ecu, 125$ will take it. I have aem gauges, and my engine harness is built for an aem, so it would be wicked convenient for someone to pick up the 1j ecu.

i bid on an aem ems, and lost, well the high bidder couldn't pay, and now its been offered to me for 275$ + 10$ shipping. i'd love to have it, but i bought a 1jzgte vvti ecu instead, and now i don't have the cash. so if anyone wants it, text or call me at 256 282 9753, as i'll be away from the computer working on the car all day. also, if anyone wants to buy the 1jz ecu, 125$ will take it. I have aem gauges, and my engine harness is built for an aem, so it would be wicked convenient for someone to pick up the 1j ecu.

what comes with it?

the aem is gone, and the 1j ecu is still for sale.

you should buy it anyway. to help a brother out!!!!