Sign in to follow this  
Coltonbuss

Auto to w58

okay so I did the swap everything is ready and mounted and all that shit. The engine will not turn over i believe it has to do with shift lock in the auto transmission to where if it isn't in park it won't start idk has anyone had this issue before let me know. Tried looking on the site couldn't find anything.

Yep. i just finished my r154 swap and had the same issue for a sec. Unbolt the gear selector thingy from the side of your auto tranny that the shift lever connects to. Just plug the harnesses back together and stick it under the hood somewhere or feed it under the dash for a hidden anti-theft device. In order to crank- make sure it is turned all the way to the park end. The 5spd made my car so much better! cheers :)

Guest 240sx...so 2007

This is the closest thred that im looking for so for the w58 what drive shaft do you need? and where did you get the peddle from? my auto went out and i bought a new one but after spends like 300 on the auto Im thinking maybe I should do the 5 speed cus It does make the car alot better

www.ToyotaCressida.net

www.ToyotaCressida.net

^this. For real. If you don't have the initiative it takes to figure shit out on your own you A: don't belong here, and B: need to get rid of your Cressida and time travel back to 2007

Guest 240sx...so 2007

Ive found what im looking you use a mk3 front drive shaft cressida center for the w58

But I do find it odd that you guys are so quick to bash someone for asking a question but yet none you you guys on here have just done A simple what you need to do the 5-speed. If you dont want people to ask questions about the same things over and over again then make it easy to find the answer.

^this. For real. If you don't have the initiative it takes to figure shit out on your own you A: don't belong here, and B: need to get rid of your Cressida and time travel back to 2007

I have done things on my own, then I had everyone who saw What I did asked questions about it. What is a this web site for other then getting info about your car, help other people with there project and help the cressida community grow and not make people thing that everyone who likes these cars a assholes

perhaps he's right. Maybe we should just go sticky all the threads with any form of swap info and wiring info. Then we'll post em up in a section everyone can read. That way no one asks questions, and no one even signs up for the forum. Fixes all of the problems currently plaguing us.

Wait hold on someones calling....Its for you....

1T2DX.png

Alright, I guess you nigger giblets don't really understand the whole fucking point of JZXProject.com but I'll be helpful and explain. See, back when the whole Cressida cool forum scene started on www.Thermactor.com, we were all once just like you guys. We all didn't know how to finger pussy, yank our dicks and most certainly, wipe our asses. We sat there asking each other retarded questions like, how do you put your thumb up your ass or, how do you fart from your armpit, how do you blow snot from your nose?

There was a very minor few who pioneered the ass fingering and pussy nibbling deal, and one of the fews name is Brian. Brian got so good at finger ass, he made this forum, JZXProject.com. The purpose for JZXProject was to recruit other like minded people that already figured out how to finger their asses and didn't want to be stuck with all the newbie questions we used to ask back when we were retarded. So you see, you just simply can't start from the top and work your way down. You have to go to preschool in ToyotaCressida.net which used to be Thermactor.com and learn how to finger your ass correctly.

Maybe when you learn something new that we haven't mentioned in JZXProject, you can come and be a pioneer and marvel us at your new way of fingering your ass. Until then, please take the time to kick your ass out of this forum and join the like minded retards in ToyotaCressida.net to learn all the simple shit of how to do simple shit like changing your wiper blades and stuff. There is plenty of cool people that actually have the patience to teach the same old bull shit over and over at TC.net and will most likely be more than helpful to teach you the cool new things you haven't learned that we in JZXProject are sick of.

ToyotaCressida.net = UTI

JZXProject.com = Professional Grade

Mo = JZXP Spokesman

Your's truly,

Mo

Guest Cool Whip

Or you could find the wiring diagram. Then simply jump the correct wires together to complete the circuit. It'd be much cleaner that way.

Guest 240sx...so 2007

mo you talk shit in a classy way. It takes a boy to call someone fag, but to school them takes a man...

ITS A FUCKIN 5 SPEED SWAP HOLY FUCK!!!!!

step 1. SHUT THE FUCK UP

step 2. GET THE FUCK OFF JZXP

step 3. DRINK ACETONE.

sorry for yelling.

An added note dick fuck, cressida guys are known for being assholes because the only assholes you'll see at an event or with a decently modded cress is from here. TC.net has 5 modded cressidas for every 1000 members.

Everyone here is infected by the X virus. We are delusional and psychotic about our cars. And I think many of us are from generation X, which gives us insane powers over the concept of fuck you.

^^^ this guys right... I became more aggressive once I got a Cressida. All of a sudden I was flipping kids off out of my car window... 4 DOORS OF FUCK YOU!!!

4 Doors of Fuck You. Powerful stuff.

^ Fucking nice.

Guest DuaxMachine

JZXProject.com = Professional Grade

Your's truly,

Mo

Mo, I'm going to quote you the next time I see someone with 1000+ post count here do something really retarded,

like bolt a $1500 turbo onto a $100 chinese turbo manifold, and have the turbo eat it's self when the cheap manifold sheads weld slag into the turbine........

By the way, while on the W58 subject, are you having any problems with yours holding up to the 1UZ ?

Seems that the supra guys tear them up when they do a mild NA-turbo conversion, and they even are tearing up the R154 with higher boost numbers.

Makes me wonder if I really want a W58 in my car.

Ive used W58s on turbo 7ms. Ive even beat my very first W58 up for years then threw it behind a 1 bar 7m and hammered on it for a year with crappy synchros. I guess in reality, its all about finnesse instead of sloppy shifting.

My buddy Roberto spits out R154s constantly in his MK4. There's a difference between stressing the gears witg power than shocking them till they break with constant clutch kicking. Come on Gordon, you should know that.

I will be building a bad ass W58 to deal with my forced induction 1UZ. W58s are sweet trannys. Light weight, buttery shifts and take a lot of abuse but cannot handle too much stupidity.

T56s are a way nicer alternative to a V160/1 because of their availability, cost and decent proportions. One thing I'll never get over is how notchy they are but then again all the ones ive driven were short shifters.