Sign in to follow this  
RoyRose

what ALUMINUM RADIATOR will fit?

I think there's a Chinese aluminum one, stock isn't that bad if thats what your worried about.

I used a s14 SR radiator. none of the mounting points work but its just the rite dimensions and inlet/outlet are correct.

X7 cressidas are pretty labor intensive cars, there really isn't much off the shelf. just find a radiator that fits and make some brackets. s13/s14 SR rad has the correct end tanks

I have a stock MkIII radiator in my X7. The only thing that didn't fit was the stock fan shourd. I just zip tied it in place for now. Doesn't matter as I am installing electric fans out of a Merc C class I snagged from the junkyard.

My X7 is running a CXRacing Aluminum radiator w/ my 5MGTE

Not too sure on what car it is from, but I'll take a picture/measure it for you.

The stock rad is bigger than a mk3 supra rad FYI, as much as it would be nice to buy off the shelf parts for cressidas that would take half the fun out of making things work and even more bandwagon hopping fan boys would be on my d stealing my thunder lol.

My X7 is running a CXRacing Aluminum radiator w/ my 5MGTE

Not too sure on what car it is from, but I'll take a picture/measure it for you.

This is what i have cx racing

2010-08-04_21-24-44_862.jpg

IMG_5195.jpg

I used stock mounts mounted in different holes and lined up one side in the stock hole. the other side i shimmed the bottom to bring up the height. i believe its the mkiii one

for the X8, just get the cheapest china-made radiator on ebay. they're all the same. haven't heard anything about the fabled mishimoto radiator in a while...