Mitch

Xcessive Manufacturing

I wish I wasn't at work or I would already have pics and measurments. And yes they do work I've been driving on them for a month now, plus a little street Dori in the rain.

I love them ^_^

HAHA it's been raining the past couple days and my god damn wagon is sooooo much fun! So what's up with some IS300 shit? Tossing it when it's dry, you can really feel the slop in the rear end.

PLEASEEEEEEE.... solid rear subframe shit for the IS300. knuckles that cost less than other available option/s. this is the shit we need.

Hizoku, I was running theses in my ae with no issues and aw11, so the ones Mitch are running are prob gonna be GREAT! and a u can see the theres no angle.

To me it looks like there is angles in this to look at the one on the top it sitting normal but you can see it is raised up and if you look at where the strut would bolt to you can see this tapers down and is deeper near the centre

So are we ever gonna see solid diff and subframe bushings?

looking into it, but there are a few other products they have in R&D right now before those.

Hizoku, I was running theses in my ae with no issues and aw11, so the ones Mitch are running are prob gonna be GREAT! and a u can see the theres no angle.

Those are not flat plate. Hav a look, they still maintain the angles where the tierod attaches.

2414d07b.jpg

These are the parts I have had designed. They will be offered soon. These where improved by an automotive engineer who said the angles should be retained. So I did not go with the flat plate like you have.

These will be made out of aircraft grade 4140.

1f33995f.jpg

547f4a29.jpg

c18478c8.jpg

8e8234d6.jpg

Not to be a dick but if you want to promote your parts that you don't have made yet, make your own thread.

This thread is about Xcessive Manufacturing, not T3 not Missile or whatever your shop is.

So we got some pics of the outer tie-rods. So these are ruff estimations of angle, but you can see that there is no way the tie-rod can bind.

There is about 55 degrees of total articulation. As see you the stock angle at the tie-rod will get closer to binding the lower you go.

The design of the Xcessive knuckles come no way near binding. Now if you were to stock ride height these will not work, but you should not be concerned with aftermarket knuckles.

MX83-fsa1.jpg

MX83-fsa2.jpg

MX83-fsa3.jpg

MX83-fsa4.jpg

Here is the final version of the knuckles with gold zinc plating

e79e7034.jpg

eb4eb00e.jpg

So we put the finished edition on Lucs' car today and measured the stock angle vs XM knuckles.

The stock setup get you about 40 degrees at full lock.

36029e56.jpg

a3c64e04.jpg

After the knuckles were installed the max angle achieved was 47 degrees when we hit the frame.

There is about a quarter turn left in the rack which should get you over 50 degrees of angle.

1f8ffbb9.jpg

131cc8ac.jpg

also since there has been a lot of things said on TC.net about these knuckles Rich has made a statement.

" I agree that not enough people are aware of the affects modifications can have, but what I don't agree with is someone who has no facts about our product, getting on a forum and using fear to manipulate customers into buying their product. Sorry folks, that's just shady business. It doesn't make the other parts better, it just makes you afraid of the alternative. I wouldn't trust that as a sales tactic.

Our products are tested before we sell them and do what they're designed to do. If I had concerns with the liability of a failure, I wouldn't sell the parts. I've made aircraft parts and actually own my shop, so if anyone is liable it's me, not the employee. One thing we've learned from making critical parts is function comes first, cost second, aesthetics third. We decided making 'pretty" knuckles just cost more and didn't seem worth it and would make them harder to supply. Figuring out how to make parts function for less money and better delivery is something we try to keep in mind. Our motor JZ mount brackets are a good example of that, simple, effective, affordable, available.

Car parts are fun, but not our only business. We can apply what we know from other arenas and make new parts in emerging markets and have more fun doing it than the aircraft or military parts that we "can't talk about"."

Thanks

Rich Kobliha

Xcessive Manufacturing

Guest RoyRogers

excellent!! whats the price on these if it hasn't already been said before. i will be purchasing these asap. thank Xcessive

Prices for:

Polyurethane motor mounts - 185.00 or X8 (see below) & 188.00 for X7 (see below)

"Xcessive Angle" knuckles - 250.00 w/o tie-rod extensions or 310.00 w/extensions

X7 seat brackets - 90.00 (same as x8)

Also there are new parts TBA shortly! Keep checking the thread for new developments.

REAR HUB TO TRAILING ARM!!! BUSHINGS REAR HUB TO TRAILING!!! REAR HUB TO TRAILING ARM BUSHINGS!!! REAR HUB TO TRAILING ARM BUSHINGS!!! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Pic from the Drift Event, this still isn't max angle with these knuckles. I need lower offeset wheels or extended FLCA

167085_528235615032_60100364_31001221_6831966_n.jpg

Well those wheels in the pic are 17x9 +20

so they have 5.28 inches of back spacing. If it was a 0 offset it would probrably clear completely. Personally I'm looking into longer FLCA's. About an inch or more in length so all my wheels clear.

Aphxero was running s13 arms which is about that but s14 arms are even longer. But both require modifiing the tension rod bolt location on the arms.

X7 and X8 polyurethante motor mounts ready to ship!

T-MX83-UMM-S11.JPG

T-MX83-UMM-S12.JPG

T-MX83-UMM-S13.JPG

T-MX83-UMM-S14.JPG

We've designed these mounts to be a direct replacement for those soft, worn out rubber mounts that keep going bad. These mounts fit the Zenki ('89-90) and Kouki ('90-'91) chassis for both the 7M and the JZ engines. We set them up standard with 80A (Orange) Urethane bushings but also offer 65A (Yellow). With the smooth running attitude of the Toyota inline 6 and the weight of the iron block, we recommend the 80A. If you want the 65A bushings, please specify at the time of order.

If your going to run these mounts in a Zenki (?89-?90) with 1J or 2JZ swap, you must have our corrected geometry motor mount brackets. The Toyota aluminum brackets have the wrong angle and will cause failure and void the warranty.

You will need to re-use the factory bottom mounting plate or purchase one of our plate sets.

Features

Stock fitment, sold in pairs

Significantly less movement of the engine

Optional 65A (Yellow)bushings

Easy replacement bushings

All new components

Comes with all required hardware to directly replace stock mounts

Price: $ 185.00 / 1

Product Code: T-MX83-UMM-S1

Link ----------------> Xcessive X8 motor mounts

T-MX73-UMM-S41.JPG

T-MX73-UMM-S42.JPG

T-MX73-UMM-S44.JPG

We've designed these MX73 style mounts to be a direct replacement for those soft, worn out rubber mounts that keep going bad. Designed to work wiith both the 5M and the JZ engines (JZ with our motor mount brackets). We set them up standard with 80A (Orange) Urethane bushings but also offer 65A (Yellow). With the smooth running attitude of the Toyota inline 6 and the weight of the iron block, we recommend the 80A. If you want the 65A bushings, please specify at the time of order.

These mounts also fit the '82-'85 Cellica and Supra, RA65 and MA61 chassis!

Features

Stock fitment, sold in pairs

Significantly less movement of the engine

Optional 65A (Yellow)bushings

Easy replacement bushings

All new components

Comes with all required hardware to directly replace stock mounts

Price: $ 188.00 / 1

Product Code: T-MX73-UMM-S4

Link ----------------> Xcessive X7 Motor Mounts

finally have the full price.

Knuckles are 310.00 including extensions!