Mitch

Xcessive Manufacturing

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad to hear your happy with the customer service.

Oh and I thought I'd post a couple of pics of what Rich worked on and built over the summer.

1036.JPG

^ Collin's Alchohol injected Allen Johnson

Running Xcessive's Hand Built Carbon injetcion hat, stainless swept back headers and billet brackets.

1035.jpg

^ Mike Collins

Running an 8.01 to win the 2011 World Finals in Phoenix with his newly set up Cole TR4. Tuned and prepped by Rich from Xcessive Manufacturing.

I thought some of these photos would help people see what Rich has his hands in through out the years. Xcessive has been around since 2002. Everything from 8 second flat bottoms to his personal 9.5 second Twin GT35R 2JZ MkIV Supra and Blown Hemi Cuda.

supra_BOTI.jpg

engine1.jpg

Just got all my XM stuff installed last night, rear arms/bushings/tension rods/bushings, knuckles and outer tie rods and 14k/12k bc's, still have almost 2" of lower adjustment front and back. Turned out great. Thanks goes to Mitch for showing me around the shop and putting me up for the night and Rich for chatting it up with me and talking back and forth about cool new projects even when he had a ton of stuff to do, on a Sunday at that. Thanks again guys! I will be doing an event at PIR this year too.

1332894306.jpg

1332894343.jpg

1332894275.jpg

I think XM is gonna come out with something similar to the FLCA/tension rod combos available for ae86's that will replace that bushing. Mitch is running it and he gets crazy angle

I am just speculating though.

If you want just a stock replacement, Troy makes them.

http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=7445

Having helped Darren (BudgetVIP) install all the XM parts on his car, I have to recommend this shit to everyone. Super straight-forward and easy installation, direct fit goodness, and completely transforms an X8 from a sloppy cock boat to a heavy Corolla with power.

Buy shit from XM. They know their stuff, everything is done in-house, parts on demand in a timely fashion, and excellent customer service. And if you catch Rich at a track day, he might even grill you up some hotdogs. He's also literate and doesn't dress like a gardener.

Bwcress Mr2thomas - we are coming out with a FLCA tension rod combo, testing has been completed. Production soon

Lofapoo - thanks buddy, you gonna be up there for Round 2 on sunday?

as soon as production is ready for sale, it's kind of a XM policy not to release photo's until the final product is done.

Guest DuaxMachine

Why don't you guys make some of the rear diff reinforcement plates so fucking people stop bugging me ?

Guest DuaxMachine

I am fed up with cutting the fucking things out one at a time, and boring the holes into them.

It is an on going market.

With XM's capabilities, it would be a snap.

I just got tired of waiting for XM or serial to do them.

See ya on Sunday Mitch. Galen finished his car but I guess he isn't running this round but he will still be there.

Yeah i would like to know about the normal RCA vs NRCA to as im about to sell my normal RCA in favor of NRCA if i dont have to i will not.

And will these work with there tension rods? or do they come with new tension rods?

And any reason why you went adjustable on the outer? would this not have issues with bending

same design as the old POWERED BY MAX arms.

Any reason you went this design over say adjustment at the cross member end and the ball joint mounted like the below

1309407055_2_FT4142_dsc02597.jpg

Items have warranty.

And Rich from XM has said they are bringing out new outter tie rods to suit these at full extension :D

FUCK YEAH

i would think one of the reasons they went with an outer adj is were the sway bar end links meet the FLCA. then agian after lookin at the xm site you can adj 1" inner and 1" outer. Im getting these!!!