Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

SERIALNINE X8 COILOVERS FOR SALE!!!!!!!

As the title states.. Im selling the coilovers out of my car. .

Details are. .

SERAILNINE/STANCE D coilovers ALREADY TIG WELDED TO KNUCKLES

Spring rates are 12/10/11k (comes with extra set of 10k rears)

Age is approx 2 years, and mileage is approx 1200km As you guys know i dont drive my car much except for events and the occational street jaunt.. I only insured my car for three months this year and only actually drove it for 1 and a half. .as my other daily was insured at the same time. . Last year the car was under the knife for most of the year simply sitting in the shop. . Basically only driven on weekends and at drift events.. They are in excellent condition as the car is garaged and barely ever driven in the rain. . . They are setup exactly as i have them on my car. . Already TIG welded to a good set of knuckles is a plus as this makes them a complete bolt in. . They have no leaks or anything like that.. they are in perfectly good condition and I wouldn't be selling them except i got an offer i CANNOT refuse and being the SERIALNINE car I need to change it up a lil for 2011. . so. .here they go. .

Other than that there is not much to say. .

Buy em!!

Price is . . $1400+shipping or you can come pick em up. .

G.

Hey G

Kieran from Ireland here, been harassing you recently :)

Anyway just wondering, these are off your Cressida, would they bolt on to a JDM JZX81 Mark II?

If so maybe you could let me know what sort of money shipping to Ireland would be please...

Thanks in advance

Kieran

Hey G

Kieran from Ireland here, been harassing you recently :)

Anyway just wondering, these are off your Cressida, would they bolt on to a JDM JZX81 Mark II?

If so maybe you could let me know what sort of money shipping to Ireland would be please...

Thanks in advance

Kieran

Hey whatsup man. . Yes these would bolt up to a JZX81. . and shipping to Dublin would be $300

G.

Shipped to calgary would be quite cheap as i can ship through my work. . Say like $80

Funds are in US though so take that into consideration. .

G.

Keiren sit tight I have an Email for you. .

USD is cool, just give me a grand total in USD and Paypal address and I can give you money whenever!

My car is so bouncy!