Sign in to follow this  
bippu

Baller Daily 161 build

Guest TeckniX

fitment of the wheels is going to be interesting...

What's the point of this: GS450h front end? Just for a different facia?

edit: nm -saw the dope dorifto pic above afterwards. Shaidy interwebs not loading the stuff

So thats what a GS450h front looks on a 161. That blue tinty hybrid shit.

alright motherfuckers. i ripped the 30-40ls out of this bitch and i'm building it up as we speak. i'm going to build the fucker to hold 1000+whp.

pics soon

Definitely one of the worst plugs in the world, ever since the dawn of everything. Shit in a model t be better than that yo dawg.

Car is on the hoist, trans is now installed.

I'm running a -6 line out of each pump then merging them to a -8 to run to the front of the car. -8 then goes through the filter, then back into 2 -6's at the front to go into either end of the fuel rain. HKS fuel rail is drilled out in the centre for the return, then using the stock hardline as the return to the tank. I have the Vpro running both fuel pumps and have it set up so they are controlled independently. FP1 primes when the ecu is on, then pumps on cranking. FP2 turns on after 3800rpm, that way I'm not heating up the fuel at idle and then returning it to the tank.

6691575339_d47bea458e_b.jpg

6691574861_34abc7a987_b.jpg

6691573887_8edba13abb_b.jpg

6691573393_dbde7e83f8_b.jpg

6691572963_e0bdce84d2_b.jpg

6691572551_8372bdb9f3_b.jpg

I know spark plugs are usually nothing to get wet over. But these $48/plug Denso Racing plugs are.

6848658101_5b4c4a753c_b.jpg

6848657665_aaa1048eef_b.jpg

6848656829_f404486423_b.jpg

holy shit those are sexy as fuck what tranny did you swap into the car?

Know where I got the money for the tranny? Man-whoring! You know where I got the money for the intercooler? Man-whoring! You know where I got the money for the spark plugs? Stock market! I got the money for the stock market from man-whoring!

Working my day job (building fast cars), Doing side work (building dope cars), Djing in nightclubs (payout in cash), making smart investments, fixing cars and selling them

Lots of ways to make good money. I work hard for my shit.