Sign in to follow this  
bippu

Baller Daily 161 build

Guest swim

I can get those plugs relatively cheap from my warehouse... I may have to try them out. I like how their literature says if you use them in a normal engine they'll probably last forever.

New shoes look good Jimmy. For ideal looks it could use more disk dia., but in reality that would be pretty stupid. Either way, that's pretty serious rubber band status. Both in tire size and ballerness.

I'd love to see your car reviewed by Top Gear UK since it's essentially the four-door version of the SC430, which they said is the worst car ever made.

I think they'd eat their words.

I know exactly how that would pan out.

'This car is immensely powerful, almost beyond measure. But it's ancient, the ride is terrible and the turbo lag is unworldly. What a stupid car.'

FYI I rode in this thing in its earlier stages. I am not old rich and overly biased. Therefore I think it's pretty awesome.

To much, you need a getrag in that GS asap.

I've had 2 of those sitting in my garage for the last few years, along with an OS Giken R3C. I think I'm finally getting around to it this winter.

Sold it already bruh :(

Paint and body in the spring. She should be finally 100% complete by next summer.

fucking rad that's how a Aristo should be

What are the rim specs?

I have one of these shitters as a daily atm. Just picked up some 20" Weds Kranze LXZ that need some love for $200. Trying to suss out what size lips i should put on them.

I'm finally doing something with my life.

V160 swap is in progress. Decided to do a MHG and some headstuds at the same time so I can turn up the boost a bit more...

16165129967_d7853f7f2b_b.jpg

16163649520_51df298ca0_b.jpg

Unicorn Tears

16163410358_daa7103186_b.jpg

Gearbox in car, all lined up

15728578964_9c10250057_b.jpg

16351009125_e116dd0bca_b.jpg

I also bought this fucking bad ass manifold, but it doesn't fit in the car. Gonna prob be hard to sell, might keep it for another 1000+whp project.

14610571054_5333c84bda_b.jpg
14632635283_3af895b627_b.jpg
14589626316_1b20d9ca76_b.jpg

I have never been disappointed by your updates. That intake is CRAZY!!! Find a way to make it work. You don't really need a shock tower on the driver side.

Had to bang out the tunnel a bit, but otherwise fits pretty good. Driveshaft was pretty easy. Swapped to a GS400 diff for the 3.2 ratio, and then needed to change the flex coupling to adapt to the GS400 flange type. All pretty straight forward.

Working on getting the shifter height right, sits low, and the console is high on this car. Kind of a pain in the dick.