EDub

If you're having trouble getting a hold of G

Guys, you're way better off emailing him direct from the website at Gerard@serialnine.com

He is super backed up right trying to fill over 20+ orders and keeping a day job, please be patient, he has not checked this site in weeks. As far as I know, right now he's not really taking any orders. But do email him if you have any questions regarding purchasing or questions about the products.

Eric

Thank you for the confirmation.. I ordered some stuff and haven't heard from him in a few weeks and figured he was busy.. Any idea how long everything is backed up? Few months?

I would imagine everything, all the issues with the people manufacturing this stuff, etc will be sorted out and shipped in the next month or so.

Guys, you're way better off emailing him direct from the website at Gerard@serialnine.com

He is super backed up right trying to fill over 20+ orders and keeping a day job, please be patient, he has not checked this site in weeks. As far as I know, right now he's not really taking any orders. But do email him if you have any questions regarding purchasing or questions about the products.

Eric

i should have check this thread before ordering some parts but i already place an order thru serialnine website. i have try to email Gerard many times. its been over two weeks already and no response yet. is there any other way we can get in contact with him?

Relax bro G is supa busy but belive me when u see the product you will say damn that was worth it.

i am not tripping. haha yeah i cant wait to get the new diff bushing in.

I tried e-mailing and sending a pm but I didn't get a response. Any idea on exactly how long a stance d kit would take. All I really wanted to know is how much shipping would cost and how long they would take? If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated