Austin

Whats the time? It's time to get ILL!!! Now with more ILL!!!!!

side b bringing the heat!!!

Thanks everybody. Foreal photoshoot sometime in the next few days. For the record, i painted it with a wagner power sprayer and rustoleum oil based enamel.

It's like a khaki color.

Haha Wagner+rustoleum+is300= duplexus

Color is gloss almond. Got runs errrrwhere. Car is still the most dope thing ive ever owned.

Got runs errrrwhere.

Shoulda picked up a couple Mexicans from the home depot parking lot when you picked up the Wagner. $20 later and not a single run. You coulda been inside eating taco bell in the ac the whole time. Work smarter, not harder.

Seriously though these pics make me hate my x8 a little more.

If I had found the IS300 I wanted back when I had the money I wouldn't be driving my Cressida now. That's a fact. So I'm kind of glad it didn't happen.

Who cares about the runs, this rustoleum paint is the shit. Ive got dents,ive ran into shit, ive plowed shit etc, and this paint hasnt cracked or scratched. Its like 1000 times as tough as any Urethane. How much Naphta did you use when you thinned it out? I used a 1 part thinner to 3 parts paint in the wagner, but had to go to 1:1 whenever I pushed it through a HVLP gun.

Looks killer, can't wait to get some of my teal paint on your door on the 16th!

I did about 10:1 paint:mineral spirits. I used 3 quarts, got great coverage. Im getting stoked for the 16th too. We painted rollins rb25 car the other day too. We're going balls deep dude. So excite.

damn i just saw this. what a fucking difference. came together nicely!

Since the car finally looks semi acceptable, and it finally handles semi acceptable, i decided that it should accelerate semi acceptable as well. I bought bills 1j w/ 2j cams. I bought a set of twins and 440's from kyle, and im shopping for an safc in the next couple of weeks. Last night the twins showed up, they look pretty clean, and kyle sand blasted the pipes for me before he shipped them, so they were ready for paint.

88ee1f8d.jpg

I went with wrinkle black.,

b8d2f7c0.jpg

Today it should be dry enough to assemble.

I wouldn't assemble all the piping til you get the turbos on the engine. Also, figure out what you need to do for the heater lines today, that way I don't have to haha. your injectors will be out tomorrow by noon. And look for an Emanage blue instead of an safc if you can get it at a decent price

do the dew. white citrus was my fave.

best be gettin ready austin, shits going to go timewarp to infinity when the motor shows up.

me either. its going to be good. we need a theme!!!

this build should be named lessons learned and money wasted.... for the record....s13 aero is nowhere near being the proper size to mold to an IS300 bumper. and cutting said aero and bumper to pieces doesn't make it fit better. also, if anyone wants a uras hood vent, a friend of mine is making them for 100$ plus shipping. available to ship this weekend. so i bought.....

uras hood vent

full cwest kit

intercooler piping..

also mounted my intercooler and rebuilt my core support.

pics tomorrow. next season, this car is going to be the fucking dope.

cage and paint over winter. 1j swap finished this month. i can't fucking wait.

Ok so pics, just two crappy ones...

My ginormous fmic, wayyy too big. Wish i had a thinner core. Its like 24X12X4. Some one trade me?

12bd2440.jpg

And my core support.... It holds the radiator, ac condensor, and the intercooler. Im pretty happy with it, but i ran out of welding gas half way through.

8469085c.jpg