Austin

Whats the time? It's time to get ILL!!! Now with more ILL!!!!!

got a vimeo... and drove the car...

sweet man, it moves!

love how it sounds and looks just because it's an IS. thup.gif

now put in some more work and wrap that thing up! beer.gif

thanks dude. i need to get some stickers from you. it's like halfway in limp mode still. i can go all the way to redline, but my trac button is blinking. not like a limp mode blink which is like 0o0o0o0o0o0o, but like 0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo with the "0" being on. and its running absolutely pig rich. so rich that it dies when i let off the gas. it will idle all day until the plugs foul, but if you put it under load, and then go to no load, it stutters really bad and dies. i'm throwing a po120 and a po121. both are tps codes, but i'm not sure whats wrong. i hooked up an obdII reader and it gets the proper tps percentage, and it gets the proper voltage at idle (.70-.72 volts). i'm stumped. but its sort of drivable. it needs an alignment in a retardedly bad way.

What fucks me up is the acceleration position sensor and it's role in the whole deal. Does the scanner differentiate between the two? Does it act different without vpa/vpa2 spliced in?

haven't tried it without splicing...

Try both without being spliced together. After a little reading vpa is basically a pedal position sensor.actually I would try that first seeing as that's what initiates the movement of the throttle motor on the tps side.

IMG_7609.jpg

IMG_7611.jpg

IMG_7612.jpg

IMG_7622.jpg

IMG_7625.jpg

IMG_7627.jpg

IMG_7629.jpg

IMG_7630.jpg

painted. working on getting those starion wheels. they've been widened to 16X10

so awesome. love the continuation of the "fuck the IS300 community" theme.

haha thanks. i think they're coming around though. is300 owners are getting younger as the car gets cheaper.

starion wheels look boss

How is it that you fit all them people in your car yet none of them are brown or speaky espaneesh?

How is it that you fit all them people in your car yet none of them are brown or speaky espaneesh?

haha that's funny

i was thinkin it's kinda gay to have

that many guys in a car, should have put females in there

Yeah if you had it packed with bitches your cool points would be threw the roof

you and me both. but seriously, this car is way faster than i thought possible while still being NA.

Wheels ordered. Back by popular demand, mb battles. Im way too poor for advans. Fenders also ordered kinda. Sooo when the wheels and fenders get here, i'll be painting it. Probably desert sage metallic or white.

soooo.... i call up discount tire direct today to get a tracking number. they said paypal didn't authorize my payment, so i cancelled the order. tonight i bought an fc3s. operation daily driver has begun!!!

finally bought wheels/aero/paint.

car looks good. i'm falling in love with it again.

photo-1.jpg

big three day drift event sept 16, 17, 18. trailoring the car there, 4.5 hours away.