Austin

Whats the time? It's time to get ILL!!! Now with more ILL!!!!!

man, i'm pretty heavy into soundquality competitions, so i can't really gut it. i have before, and even auto with the 3.90's, it was a blast, but i may find some other unique ideas for lightening it.

uh....bought some wheels, mounted them...

enginebay012.jpg

enginebay011.jpg

then, my friend ace who also has an IS, saw my wheels and put money in my hand, and stole my beautiful wheels from me, and made me do slave labor on his car putting on coils and pulling fenders and such until this happened....

enginebay015.jpg

enginebay014.jpg

enginebay016.jpg

and now i'm sad because they look amazing. on his car. and not on mine.

but... i managed to fry a stock ecu, and my aem ems, and so now i have a jzx100 ecu on the way and i'm going to make that happen i think...

oh, and i built this from scratch. not bad for my first try eh?

enginebay009.jpg

oh, and buy these please... 400$ obo...

enginebay017.jpg

harness looks ok from pic, hard to see quality through the internet. how'd byou fry 2 ecu?

the stock ecu said fuck you when a battery got connected backwards, the aem did it in a mysterious way. not sure what happened or even if it was fried when i got it.

bought an aem uego wideband, an aem digital boost gauge, and a jzx100 ecu. still need oil lines and fittings, and exhaust shit, then we'll see what happens on stock injectors and headgasket.

q45 tp will work fine as it operates within the same range and jzx100 ecu has no idl circuit.

Dude you shold just run aem 6050 or older 1050 model. They work awesome.

im out of cash dude. i'm watching a 1050 on ebay for 250, but even that would be a stretch, plus i don't know how to tune, and finding a basemap is one hell of a bitch for my motor. we'll see what happens.

oh yeah, and the q45 tb works fine on factory wiring, and even has the idle switch built in, so you can easily wire it into any of the jz engines that dont have dbw.

soooooooo.... got an accord. trying to sell the fzr600 like a cheap whore....

drove to atl, and got:

toms rear chassis brace-score!!!

molded rear wald bumper- score!!!

stock lower intake manifold runners

stock throttlebody

stock ecu

engine harness

but these things came at a price...

i don't have.....

my aem, or my intercooler.

buttttt

my car will run soon. after i put it back together... fuck me.

sort of..... I sold them, but could get them back easily. why?

oh yeah...in other news.... today i busted ass and got some shit done. i put the gastank i welded up back in, and hooked up the fill pipe. all the evap ports are open, and the vent tubes aren't hooked up. if it causes problems i suppose i'll have to pull it down again, which will cause me great pain. i hated putting it back in. i also put the driveshaft back in, and installed my toms chassis brace. that thing is incredibly beefy!! considering the stock braces are made from 18gauge steel, and are not tied together, i for-see this thing making a huge difference in handling. tomorrow i'm hoping to install the intake manifold, and plug in all the ecu bullshit, and make sure everythings working, like the sparkplugs are firing, and the injectors click and such. i hope to christ this works. i really would love to drive this thing.

i'm blowing the fucking efi fuse instantly upon turning the key to the on position. i hate this car. its terrible. i pulled all the interior behind the front seats, removed my sub box, all my audio, removed my double din navigation. dash is out. and went hunting for spoilers today at the junkyard. this is what i came up with...

spoilers004.jpg

spoilers005.jpg

spoilers006.jpg

btw, i sold the fzr600....

and bought an accord...

accord001.jpg

Hey your build thread is looking great keep all the good hard work

yeah i read through that. i found the problem already though. i mixed up two of the connectors on the pass fuse box.