aphxero

Yours is going well. I'm over half done and it looks like toyota made it themselves. Just so everyone knows the discount price gets you OEM look as a baseline. Some areas may look better depending on what I'm working with but the baseline is oem.

Hey does anyone know what tweak charges?

Dr Tweak seems to think he has ownership of the swap wiring. By time all shipping and work is done you will have 650 to 850 into your harness by tweak. But he is offering a discount at 550.00 on simple harness conversions

Well, you just said it. Mark is a way better deal and his harnesses are better IMO. I mean, I hear tweaks harnesses work just fine but look like shit. There are a few members that have dealt with tweak. Comments?

Why the JZA70 hate?

i just hate doing shit for ma70 thats all. 90% of them are total piles of shit and most of their owners try to marry you once you do something for them. Too many variables on those shit piles.

As a car I think it's pretty cool just you know, bad for business.

Hi soon as I'll be get harness off I'll send you un cut 7m harness and my 1jzgte wiring harness I'll send payment

Tweak is whack. Dealt with some of his previous customers in the Supra world. MA70/JZA70 is not fun because the routing of circuits is like drawing a zig-zag line. Take 12v+ from over here, Mrel from over there, IGN from saturn, B+ from Miami, and Grounds from Australia.... for a Plug in Colorado.

Mark taught me Toyota Wiring. Give him your business. And be sure to put "Panic-spec Harness" in your future Craigslist for sale ads.

i just hate doing shit for ma70 thats all. 90% of them are total piles of shit and most of their owners try to marry you once you do something for them. Too many variables on those shit piles.

so true man. i think it's because they're picky yet stingy at the same time, and no one wants to deal with the bs. and once they find someone willing to keep a 7m running after it's been passed down 4 or 5 owners, they latch onto you. almost like a parasite. they want everything and want to pay nothing. my buddy once got paid with a praise from god from a very religious supra owner, and never heard from the owner again. true story. but there are a few exceptions... very few

You hit the nail on the head man. The exceptions are always idiots with too much money/not enough smarts. Otherwise they'd have a 2j. 7M costs 2x much and 1/2 as good. Toyota replaced it for a reason. And yeah they are all like you say. They are the most deluded crowd. At least MKIV fags have something to actually be proud of.

1j w/r154 into 75 landcruiser fj55? Can u make a complete harness front to back. Head light, brakes, no a/c, no p/s, just about the bare basics.

I turned down a 7mge -> 7mgte job with this in mind months back, and the dude thought it would only take an evening to "hook up all the wires and stuff"

Also noticed Phoenix Tuning listed the 1kzte on their site. Have you ever worked on any? I've always wanted to put one in a taco or runner but they cost as much as a 6speed 2jz.

BTW Great prices, most people have no idea how much time/experience it takes

yeah im trying to get the ball rolling. inn a few months here prices will go up to my "not screwing myself" levels.

'

'

what about sr20det -> x83 plug n play mild tuck to look better than factory? My buddys and i were kicking around the idea of throwing a SR20 into my cressida and you were the first person i thought of for wires.