Sign in to follow this  
cocobutterz

WTB: r154 front half ASAP

I just came across some money, so I need to get this fucking car running. I need the front half driveshaft for r154, so i can get my water pump off, so i can put a new one on, blah blah blah fucking blah. SELL ME YOUR SHIT. if you are in the seattle area ill just come cash you out, if i have to ship ill pay that with paypal. thanks. PEACE.

if you have driveshaft services around your area, just get the auto x8 one extended.

Soo I got quoted 240 dollars from the driveshaft place in everett just to extend mine the like 2 inches or whatever. gonna check arlington tomorrow, but i need one like now.

Check around for a better price, but seriously, $240 isn't bad considering you don't have to fuck with carrier bearing.aren't those like $100 by themselves? And 1pc feels soooooo much nicer. Just do it!

I will go one piece when I get to that point, fuck 2 pieces. thing is, i NEED to get my water pump off, and i can't get the crank pulley off without a driveshaft in, so i am COMPLETELY halted until i can do that. its the one thing holding up the whole project. After i get it running i will get a one piece made. and thats about what both shops in seattle quoted me JUST TO EXTEND the front half of my auto shaft. fuck that. im about ready to just cut and weld mine to get this fucking crank pulley off.

Stocker should work. I actually had to drive the car to the place to do it because my ride flaked, and I wasn't going another week without driving my car. If it was me I'd give it a go.