Sign in to follow this  
bradlee

SINGLE TURBO SUPER SALE!

everytime i get tempted to post this up, i stop myself because i know i'll eventually get to the point of installing this stuff, but right now i have my heart set on a new vehicle, so my X8 can just rock stock turbos for a while...

item #1: driftmotion 60-1 single turbo kit for 1JZ, brand new... .70 AR exhuast... $1300 + shipping

item #2: driftmotion aeromotive AFPR kit for 1JZ, brand new... SOLD

item #3: JDM 2JZ 440cc injectors in 1JZ rail, all in working order, ready to drop in... SOLD

item #4: driftmotion 1JZ aluminum crank pulley + serpentine belt (with AC)... $60 + shipping

my prices are already FAIR. the only way i'll cut you a break is if you buy multiple items. if this stuff doesn't sell, i'll just keep sitting on it and eventually install. but if you're looking to go single turbo right now - let me know, serious buyer. and if you are serious, i can provide pictures.

What footprint is the turbo? Willing to part just the turbo? Price/Shipping to Canada? Thanks!

BUMP. 440cc injectors have been sold.

sorry zale, i guess i neglected to check the thread for a while. but i'm not willing to separate the kit.

Could you let me know how much to ship the single kit(really could do without that wastegate) to 77056, i've been debating to replace my twins with another set of twins or a single turbo kit

i'll ship the whole kit for $25 anywhere in the US.

waiting to hear back from zale, since someone else might pick up the rest of the kit minus the turbo...

btw, i also have a pair of BRIDE brackets/sliders. need to snap some pics.

i think i can get away with using the DM 2j fuel rail kit along with the 1j AFPR kit...this is according to the DM website.

yeah, but the whole kit weighs in over 50 pounds. so just shipping the turbo via priority international is $50 alone. might be able to squeeze the turbo into a flat rate box and then ship everything else in one big box, but it looks like it's hard to do for less than $100. but if you're still interested, let's do this.