Sign in to follow this  
CelicaDRIFTER

Cressida hate on Zilvia.net

Listening to a 240 forum tell you that your car is stupid, is like taking advice from a crackhead.

Who cares if they don't like our chassis? I sure as shit don't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks..

ya i don't care either. i drove one in 2000, fell in love, and have had it since. i can care less about the 240 as much as they care of the cressida. if i see a dope car, i'll like it regardless of what it is. i don't need to go around preaching like some gay rights activist at a gay pride parade crying about how things should be and what's cool and not. i like what i like and that's what matters to me.

and i dunno about you guys but 240 and supra meets suck. total cockfest. even a buddy of mine who's probably spent a good $40-50K on his supra told me it's a total cock magnet. i enjoy having fun with my car rather than trying to impress a crowd of tight-jeaned kids who worship an overpriced piece of cheap steel.

if someone doesn't like cressidas' that's fine. but don't come telling me how much better a 240 is.

and they are the ones talking about our cars.lol.not the other way around. So lame.haha

yeah.a bit creepy having pics of my x3 taken outside of my work just a couple hours before i cracked the oilpan and tranny

yeah.a bit creepy having pics of my x3 taken outside of my work just a couple hours before i cracked the oilpan and tranny

apparently you label everything as "shakotan"

HAHAHA

Not even worth replying lol..I like the idiot trying to diss G's car at the bottom of page 7. It's YOU'RE not YOUR moron.

If the idiot who responded on like, page 4, "brokentoast" is on this site, I suggest he be banned immediately. The X chassis kids sound dumber than the Zilvia fanboys

dont those guys know the only reason we have x8 is that we never got the newer ones? not all of us but you know. personally like the way they drive/drift.

someone should post mine so they can hate on the wheels.

I just like that my stupid ugly car has forced me to learn things. And I like stupid ugly cars.

Aphxero: Your wheels are just as gay on a 240 hahahahaha

black8jo.jpg

I just tell people to shut the door on my buddy's 130k mi 97 S14, then go shut the door on my 180k mi 89 Cressida. Then tell me which car is better built.

I wouldnt say better built. Rear end woes, weak ass W58s, the factory M motor is garbage... Sure, we all swap that stuff around, but to me its not really a matter of being built. Out of the box, I dont think many people would disagree the S Chassis is a better track car. Its not about that though. So what, we like this fucking chassis.

wow i feel old. i remember reading these exact threads around 2001-2002 on Honda sites about 240s. How they're gay, and ugly, and everyone that has one is poor and they make them look like shit etc.

So funny.