Absinthminded

Rusty McFucking Rust Hole

You steal the limited slip diff too?

^this. If it's early model, should have 4.30s.

Slowly moving to an actual drivable car. I managed to twist and brake off the rear bleeders on my calipers. The calipers are pretty shitty and most likely the seals are dried out. I ordered remand ones today. I was shocked that they didn't have all my parts in stock. I ran new brake lines from the front to the rear and out to each side. I fired her up for the first time in 6 or so months and she had an awesome fuel leak. Baller! I didn't really feel like running 2 more new hard lines so I ghetto spliced in some EFI rubber lines and clamps. I wish I would have spent more on a cleaner car than to dick around with this bullshit. I'm thinking of running braided stainless for fuel supply. That will happen much later. Leaving a car sit is the worst thing you can do to it as far as deterioration goes. At least she runs very well, A/C blows very cold and everything else is in nice shape. I'm going to condition the leather. I'm slowly tinkering here and there between packing and moving.

4 new junkyard tires $80. I bought some remand rear calipers and brake pads. Turned my rotors and slapped that shit together. The front caliper top bolt and brake line design is a joke. I think I might rebuild the fronts. I was excited to drive it for the first time today. I'm sure no one gives a fuck about a completely stock mx83 but this car has been sitting non running for at least 3 years and spent the last 9 months on jack stands in my shitty garage. I really had no idea if it was going to drive or not. But I feel like I accomplished something so I gave it a bath today.

2011-06-01104642.jpg

Ya, its the Illest, stock, rusty, turd that now runs. I put stickers on it when I had no money to do actual work to it.

double illest stickers creates a hippie anus vacuum.

i'll send you a pair of surprise stickers but you have to pull those man haha

I did take the one off the trunk lid. I want to debadge soon. The paint is heavily oxidized.

2011-06-03121104.jpg

Had a run in with a local.

Dicked around with my truck.

2011-05-26134539.jpg

So, I drove it down the freeway 80mph nicely. Still runs a little rough at idle. I haven't checked the build threads in a while but does anyone drift a 7m? I might keep and beat this motor while I save for a replacement.

Don't plan on keeping it for long. If your plan is to keep it in your car while you destroy it, nobody will object.

This shit sucks, but atleast you don't have bondo caked/cracked along the entire side of your car. And you left some rust in my driveway. I have it in a ziplock baggy and I'll give it to you the next time I see you

Guest ajsmoke

da blondes dont really look all dat

but the gurl in white (black haired 1 )

damnnn i'd bite her asss

I hate this. Moving into this new house is leaving me no project car time. I feel full of fail.

This has been my current project. Its fucking gross. I have zero pool cleaning, opening, chemical experience.

I fucking hate pools.

2011-07-14121903.jpg

I wish I had something that is project car related.

Its hot as bawls outside.

Ya, they were my old set off my 1g. They belong to the chap that helped me pull the motor today. We just threw them on to see what they would look like. I would really like to see them on the ground with a few coils cut. I would rock these over stock but I prefer more -offset.

Guest TeckniX

Finally some actual cress work! What's the plan engine wise?

House is looking good though and the 3rd garage bay is tits!

Eewwwwwww busch!

Evo wheels look good slammed on x8, hot trash usually runs a set up front. I think bwcress runs em too?

Cool to see shit happening