Absinthminded

Rusty McFucking Rust Hole

Proof that there is no God.

3d816e0f.jpg

Goal: To get it driving under its own power before it snows.

Steps: 1. Air up the 4 flat tires.

2. Charge up batteries, yes 2

3. Push this fat pig into my poor excuse for a garage.

4. Maybe tare the head off and throw on the new HG and valve seals.

6. Stop wasting time with 7m

7. Sell retard kids for more jz or uz

7m is for the weak head gasket issue will kill your life span

save yourself time with the 7M.... you have two options.

option 1) ditch the 7M, get something better and be as happy as this guy.

24jul26-oh-happy-day.jpg

option 2) stick this thing up your nose until you feel a crunch, keep going, stir it around, drool.

Zombie_photo_A_web-thumb-504x758.jpg

if you're trying to make a daily driver out of it on no budget....

stop now.

cressidas need more money and attention than hot womens.

if it's a project car on a budget.

stop now.

JZXP will ruin your life. lol.

if you're trying to make a daily driver out of it on no budget....

stop now.

cressidas need more money and attention than hot womens.

if it's a project car on a budget.

stop now.

JZXP will ruin your life. lol.

No worries brosuf, I'm already a heavy drinker. I have some money and a lot of time. I'm not going to rush by any means on this hunk of shit. I'll be happy to just drive it before the snow falls.

Threw the yellow top out of my truck in it. Did a quick oil change and I was ready to kick in the fuel pump to drain the old gas and the fp is toast. I jumped fp and b+ and nothing. My test light shows power getting to the pump but I don't have a multi meter at the moment. Now I either find a junkyard compatible unit and slap it in or I go buy a Wally or a Supra TT pump. I'd rather go with a new unit.

Wally 255lph hp yesterday. I hate rusty cars. It was a huge pain in the dick. I had to pound out the rusty pins that held the straps in place which were rusted in. After I replaced the pump I had to lie on my back and press the tank in place with my knees while I stretched the tank straps and pounded the pins back in the retainers. Suck my bawls.

DSC04590.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

DSC04589.jpg

Today, I put 5 gal of gas in and threw a battery in to see if she would start....well she almost kinda started.

So I walked to autozone and bought a set of plugs.

I wonder why she wouldn't fire??

DSC04591.jpg

Holy Shit!

DSC04592.jpg

Backed her into the garage. The AC blows cold as balls.

So its been a long time since I've done anything to this big black turd. Anyone that works 40-60hrs a week and has kids might understand. I bought her some new hard lines, a bottle of brake fluid and an a red top. Got under her last night..."holy shit! Is that a brake line or the rear sway bar?" I think I will actually replace the rear sway bar with brake line because its gotta be more beefy than what's already there. Way to go toyota! Anyone else ever put new hard lines in? Seem like I have to heat up every fitting to get them loose.

I found a 2jzge today. Head and oil pan were removed the the seller for inspection before he was going to install it into his project. He believed the motor to only have 80k on the clock. It came out of a mkIV supra. I thought that the 2jzgte and ge were essentially the same. A few quick searches and turns out I was wrong. I still think I will buy it. $300 isn't bad for a complete long block, harness and ecu. I've been searching to buy another property. I hope to be moving within the next few months. Hopefully the new crib will have a nice pole barn or at least a nice garage. Till then I will just be collecting parts.

go to toyodiy and run the number on the ecu to make sure. $300 is a good deal if it looks like it's in decent condition. Does it have the maf meter and igniter and other shit too, or you gotta source all that out? And out of curiosity, is it obd2? If so itll have a sensor in the oil pump by the crank pulley coming out on the passenger side.

I'm waiting on a reply from the seller about the obd2, maf and ignitor. Here are the pics. He was tearing it down for inspection before he put it in his s13.

2jzge.jpg

DSCN0833.jpg

As you can see it did come out of a N/A mkIV supra.

DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0830.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0832.jpg

IMG00022.jpg

IMG00032.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

DSCN0829.jpg

Its a good 5.5hr drive away though he did say he would meet me half way. Maybe I should just buy a 2jzgte out of an Aristo from an importer. Might save me time and money in the long run.

If I had the opp to get all that for that price I'd do it. You could probably replace all seals and gaskets and do a five speed swap for the price you'd pay for an aristo motorset. Up to you.

Nice hat

Haha thanks.

No real big update. I've been selling my inventory of s13 parts and making some good money on that rusty pos.

I found a new home to park my Cress in. Hopefully it wont just sit there and rot like it has been. Anyway the offer was accepted by the seller and the the bank handling the short sale is sending the paper work this week. I'm getting a stupid awesome deal on this place. Hopefully if all the inspections go well I will park here here in a month or so.

10023750.jpg

10023750_01.jpg

Her new home will be the 3rd door on the right.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm very excited to have an actual garage to do work in and a nice back yard with a pool for my kids to play. The new place has some nice features like a 1002sqft garage, large walk in master closet, and the master bathroom has a jacuzzi tub that is set in a bay window that over looks the back yard. Not to mention that the master bedroom is about half the size of the house I'm currently in. The only thing its really lacking is my pole barn and an outdoor jacuzzi. I hope to be way too busy in the garage to mess with any of that. Fingers crossed that all the inspections go through. Now i need to find some good tenants to rent my duplex. Its Endless.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm very excited to have an actual garage to do work in and a nice back yard with a pool for my kids to play. The new place has some nice features like a 1002sqft garage, large walk in master closet, and the master bathroom has a jacuzzi tub that is set in a bay window that over looks the back yard. Not to mention that the master bedroom is about half the size of the house I'm currently in. The only thing its really lacking is my pole barn and an outdoor jacuzzi. I hope to be way too busy in the garage to mess with any of that. Fingers crossed that all the inspections go through. Now i need to find some good tenants to rent my duplex. Its Endless.

while your ballin out why not get a compete 2jzgte? nice house though.

Small update. Some progress is better than no progress.

Went to the Wrench and Whore today...

2011-05-10091105.jpg

Stood by and waited while they placed it here...

2011-05-10091604.jpg

Went to work with some help from my Cressida Brah and got this...

2011-05-09_11-15-31_863.jpg

(not my pic but same pars)

Paid dirt and pocket lint for it

Around here you don't often see Supra Turbos hit the pick and pull. 2 guys showed up an hour or so after I got there and were pissed that I got to it first. I guess they had been waiting on it also.

Now for some Marlin crawler bits and a bell housing.