bwcress

JZ Time!!

Its alive!!! i have about 1400 miles on the swap and its running flawless with the execption of boost cut. Will post pics as soon as i break out the nikon and get some time maybe i will post a vid or two. P.S. Mark(aphxero) is the man did my engine harness came out great gotta put up some pics in his service thread. If you need wiring done he is the man.

had the car out last night and someone wanted to do a 40- 120 roll i said i was game other car was an audi S4 2.7tt with downpipes cat delete and an apr chip tune here is what happened

th_x8vsS42.jpg

BOOST CUT FUCKING BLOWS!

buuuuuuuuurr buuuuruuuuuuu buuuuuuurrrr buuuuuuurrrrr

yea fuel cut blows.

does anyone know the deal on a home made bcc? ive heard zener diodes and a bunch of other stuff just looking for some confirmation

Fcd is 120 from driftmotion...

gauge setup i dunno if i like them on the column but i refuse to put holes in my dash or do that apillar pod thing any suggestions

IMG00077.jpg

sorry about the huge picture

Thats cool but then im looking across the car at my gauges lol eyes off the road+ Sliding= mad death! that would be a cool spot for less important gauges though

Uh.... moving your eyes a little to the right to look at your glovebox while sliding isnt going to make you crash.... unless youre really bad.

Man, came such a long way from this:

29518_430976703131_708983131_5666089_788107_n.jpg

If you EVER, want to sell it, I'll buy it back ;)

Keep the kills coming man, glad it went to good hands.

just wired in the safc waitin on the bcc to comin in then im gonna street tune it i think i can squeeze 20-25 more horse out of it just pulling alittle bit of fuel out(auto ecu= really rich)

Where did you grab a bcc ? Your right normal driving is 14-15s Ford me but under load drops to high 11s-12 all stock but I always though it was decently safe looks ggood though

i tuned it to be aroun 11.7 under load shit is good... car feels awesome... oh got it off someone on the forum thanks jimmyhoffa <3

xmgoodies.jpg

The brown guy dropped this at my house today hopefully i can go get an aligment after work im thinking 0toe all around 8degrees caster -2.5 camber front as close to -1camber rear(i dont has adjustable links yet)