DiscoShit

Shaolin Landfill

Sold the rack, Sold the starion wheels, sold my old coilovers and got these.

9um1jc.jpg

installing them once the spring starts to come in, for now the car is trucking!.

i didnt know BC included front sway bar links with their coils, dope.

yeah but if you have to replace a corner, they charge 30$ extra for it. you're gonna love em!

Word, i got the 14k/10k ones. cant wait to install these things. im saving up for some wheels so i can start making brackets for the brembo calipers, one of the stock front ones is leaking bad.

well not much to show right now, just a picture of how it sits these days. trucking high as a mofo but fuck it is good for the season.

1sk483.jpg

and a better pic of the coils fuck it.

6sw46f.jpg

im getting some XXRs soon and a few other suspention goodies.

Looks like a pic from russia

Is the only snowfall we had this year. This week is gonna be in the 50s, whimpiest winter ive lived in ny but im not complaining.

What year? Ill have to look into that. Been wanting r32 gtr, but those bitches go for dollars

yeah the GTR r32 one is sick. the jetta one is a 93-98 model i think.

should be ordering my wheels tomorrow. i need some evo9 front brake rotors and pads...

as of earlier today. gotta raise it a lil in front and get 2 bigger tires for the back. gotta finish it tomorrow.

35ipwz9.jpg

dba rotors and evo9 brembos ready to go in. just need 4 11.6 mm spacers to install the calipers. thats later this week.

2vn56bb.jpg

honda AEM ems box, making this work on the 2j, shouldnt be hard. my boss is street tunning it for me after.

54ykhx.jpg

Car is looking good man

I'm really interested in this brake setup but I hate I spongey pedal... try some stainless lines and fresh fluid

havent updated in a while so i figured id post some pics.

sweslt.jpg

2cco0mw.jpg

looks pretty much the same still =/. i bought a daily 00 impreza coupe so the cressida will be getting alot of love soon. roll cage, buckets aem, injectors, fuel rail/fpr and a 4" downpipe/exhaust for this puppy.

1672hxl.jpg

gt-k 850.

also got a ebay intake manifold and welded it to the bottom runners.

2a95mhl.jpg

2lm5r9u.jpg

also got my spark plug valley cover signed by non other than daigo saito at formula drift wall nj.

21et5qa.jpg.

Guest Mitto

Link to intake mani? Or was it a private sale?

Edit: Just realized your running a 2J. If it's a company do they make 1J manifolds cause that shot looks nice!