DiscoShit

Shaolin Landfill

It's weird, in Colorado I see more x7's on CL than x8's, but in Kansas is was the opposite.

lets just all agree to hate each other for our geographic locations and the particulars that come with them.

texas has "no" winters, but we have some pretty fun hailstorms and if you like working on your car or pulling parts in the junkyard when it's 110° and humid like a fat chick's taint at a club during an R. Kelly set then you'll be just fine here.

in NY you get the benefit of having them oversalt the roads which turns your average 70s-80s japanese car into brown dust much faster.

in colorado, they have the secret underground complex beneath the airport guarded by Blucifer the demonic horse, but as long as you're high af what do you care?

california gets to deal with nazi regulations, shitty parking situation enforced by extortion-grade fines and towing companies, unreasonable cost of living and doing business balanced with clement year-round weather and "no shipping out of state" policy on most cockmasters' parts hoards.

i hate people so much i think that wyoming or nebraska may actually be a refreshing change of pace. i dont know how you can stand the population density where you are.

I'm liking Denver so far. It's nice coming from a town of 25,000. Cost of living is up there, but I assumed it would be. I'm looking at 1 bedroom apartments in the 1k range because the last place we were for 800 had cockroaches. They salt the roads here, but being a desert, the amount of rust on cars is better than Kansas or Oklahoma because of their humidity in the summers.

Population density here is cool when you feel extroverted. But most if the time its anoying, im used to people being assholes so most of the time whenn people are nice to me in other states it anoys me as well. The toll to cross into staten island where i live is 16 bucks!!!

Indiana is decent, especially the further central/south you go. Yes, the weather is absolute garbage. It's either an arctic blizzard, or it's 90 deg and 100% humidity. And they salt the roads too much. But there is a ton of rural property, cost of living is low, and there are essentially zero emissions/inspections/hassle. As long as you just plan on buying a sacrificial vehicle that you are ok with donating to tetanus research to drive in the winter, the rest of the time isn't so bad.

Matt, now just why would you want to get a thread back on track ?

Thread re-directs are a way of life here.......

True fucking story gordo. Car did alright, it made 470. Stopped there because my intercooler is too small (very lil room behind an uncut gx81 bumper), On top of that its been close to 100 degrees for the last few weeks here. Im just happy to have it back, having a car to enjoy a cruise with is underrated.

True story on the fmic. The way the bumper mounts is different, frame horns and such as you well know now. I just acquired a 3" for mine as 4" is for ballers and workaholics

Learned the hardway, Id have to come up with a better suited intercooler next season. Ill probably buy a nice core and fab up some intricate end tanks.

what do you have in there now? there doesn't look like there is much opportunity for entry air regardless of the quality of the core you use.

Theres room behind the plate when its taken off. Right now its some no name bs. Core it self is about 2.8" thick id say.