DiscoShit

Shaolin Landfill

All top notch shit man

Battleax, i wish man, the wordsport2 is fucking huge, barely fits in there. I enjoy the spund though. Im more scared of smashing the oil pan tbh, i need to make a wider/shallower baffled pan for it.

Digi dash keeps up just fine, its my eyes that have a hard time keeping up with it, thank god for the shift light on the gauge.

Rkc the gauge is from a company in texas called bti, excellent customer service. displays every parameter the infinity measures. And its simple looking.

That CanBus gauge is sick! I might wait I think AEM is supposed to drop theirs next month, but from talking to someone who works there doesn't sound like it will be any better, or offer anything that that one doesn't. Also 4 ports are awesome, surprised hardly anyone runs them, PS can I steal your tach output settings? :wub:

WhoreMouth I was kinda thinking the same thing about the AEM gauge. I have heard great stuff about the BTI gauges though. I actually bought a cheap windows tablet and I am gonna use that at first until I hear about the AEM one

Will the led change colors as parameters start to get out of hand based on info setup in the aem? Example, turn to yellow as it starts getting warm to alert of issue? Or is that possible?

Corolla is fucking sweet.Take good fucking care of that car man.

Fuck every time I see your markII I wish I went 2jz.Your a lucky guy to own 2 insanely sick cars man!

Yeah man i cant complain about this gauge, even though it doesnt change colors kyle. It does have configurable warnings like (danger to manifold!). It was a no brainer at the price of one defi gauge.

Rkc i really wanted to use a tablet and the gauge art kit, but the the cost being close to a stack style cluster turned me away.

4 port is great, 8 psi on first gear and 20 from third on is gonna be legit. Faster spool and better control.

Thanks tbone, i try to put my money in the right places on these cars, the corolla is a ton of fun even though is not a looker. Mark helped me a great deal setting up the aem on that thing. It rips and sounds great with the itbs.

Make sure you don't show pics of the tranny tunnel hack job... everyone will continue saying it looks awesome

Ill post a pic of that. Just for you.

Corolla was built on a minimal budget, have not noticed any ill effect from my trans tunnel or anything else. At this point i could give 2 shits if i slam it on a wall.

Shall I post a pic of mine? Its possible without butchery... you're just incompetent

Lol oh noes, my life is in a down spiral. Post w.e you want, doesnt change at all how i feel about my work. Why do you care enough to post here though?

Just like pointing out how some make nice shit... some make shit. You said you'd post a pic just for me... thought I'd do the same for you.

You rate about the same as those shoe horning a cd0009 tranny into their x chassis... trying to cram 20 lbs of shit into a 10 lb bag.

Again... without people like you, people like me with my fabrication skills wouldn't look so good. I appreciate the point of referrence :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with using parts in a chassis in which they do not fit. Its about improving. But. It's a matter of execution as you know, and most lack either fucks to give or skill. Or both.

You are a machinist, you machine shit, im a welder, i weld shit. The level of fucks i give about a job is directly related to the outcome. My corolla is an old rusty pos that i paid 300 bucks for after a yound kid slammed it into a tree. Why the fuck would i give a shit about a trans tunnel when it has a quarter pannel that looks like bacon.im sure you can not weld as good as i can, but i dont go on your thread and talk about your pos x7. My corolla performs better than it ever did in its life time, aesthetics are the least of my worries. So kick rocks

Usually rue and I are on the same page about shit, but gotta side with the autist/Helen Keller reincarnate on this one. It's not quite apples to apples, and the MarkII is proof

but i dont go on your thread and talk about your pos x7.

But you did...

Doesn't matter what I start with... I always make nice shit. Here's how it's done the right way... didn't take any fancy machine work either...

DSC01497.jpg

088.jpg

Doesn't matter what I start with... I always make nice shit.

case in point: the new corolla youre building was a basket case compared to your hatchback.

Oh i did, After the fact. That shell alone is beyond mint compared to my ae71. You live in texas with no winters, you can find cars like that for cheap to put some effort into. Some one nails your x7 and bam theres another one to replace it. Shit is much different in ny. I car about the mark 2, so the build reflects it. I dont give a rats ass about the ae and it shows. I dont even plan on fixing up the body for paint.