Sign in to follow this  
Dodit

1G-GE A/T ECU

Does anybody know the function of this potentio?

It is located on the lateral side of my ecu...

Here's some of the pictures...

17072009553.jpg

17072009552.jpg

17072009554.jpg

17072009551.jpg

apparently serves to regulate something ... but what?

Thanks before... :thumbsup:

oh shit, i've never seen that on a toyota ecu before.

Send $500 to Mark if you need an immediate response to this question.

Does it click into place when you turn it or does it rotate smoothly? Might be a fuel quality switch like in older Euro Bosch ecu's.

You should smoke some crystal meth and take it apart. I think you'll find the answers to all your questions inside of it.

Seriously though, I wonder if you could make out what it's related to if you popped the top off that thing.

Thanks for quick respons brian but $500 ?... :(

@jzxseven : yes...it click into place when i try to rotating it...

@kyle : can i just give some inside photo of ecu to you?

Thanks again...

I wouldn't be able to tell you anything useful. I was just thinking that if it was me, I'd try to follow the circuitry or whatever you'd call that shit to something else that I could possibly identify, like a pin or something, and then try to make some guess as to what it was and probably be wrong.

It's OK Kyle...i just cant figure it out my self since i dont understand electricity at all...

but once again thanks Kyle :thumbsup:

@jzxseven : Can you give an explanation about " older Euro Bosch ecu's " to me please...What happens if I turn it to the left one or two click or vice versa, one or two click to the right?

Mother fucker, use fuckin google if you wannamknow about some gay ass shit no one here cares about. Jesus fucking Christ! That fuckin dumpster ass 2liter auto fuck ain't worth the time anyway. And besides, don't you have some soccer balls or Olsen twins sweaters to stitch or something?

It could be a diagnostic switch like on a Nissan , why don't you plug it in and try it ? I think the ecu pins are labeled on the board inside the ecu and if it's a trimmer pot for an ecu input one of it's pins will probably have continuity with one of the ecu pins . good luck !