Sign in to follow this  
Zale

Air Suspension Options for X90?

There are so few VIP X90s that Im thinking that may be the direction I want to go withmy Chaser. Are there air suspension kits from other cars that would fit my Chaser? Anyone have any X90 VIP examples? I could only find one:

vipmarkii.jpg

Thoughts, comments, criticisms?

That = eeeewwwwww

but if you were really so inclined, I'm sure you can make a generic kit fit with a little cut 'n' weld. That's how a lot of them are done. The pre-built kits are kind of a jip, price-wise.

I plan on getting a Jzx100 mark2 one day and doing it up VIP style not so much camber more just offset kit black nice stance wit hnice stereo then my collection will be done mx32 jzx81 and jzx100

but yeah airbags ether get custom job done by a pro if done right it is better then any japanese thing

i think K&W makes a kit for x90 or x100. retail like 3,500.

mucho monies

Would this Question be referring to the x90 you got for sale at the bottom of the page?

Would this Question be referring to the x90 you got for sale at the bottom of the page?

On going fight in my mind whether to sell it or not but yes.

Guest jgdynamics

from my experience, depending on what suspension you are running, you can implement air bags to. if it consists of struts all around then you can use universal air suspenion AERO BAGS, and just do the wiring and air line routing... if equipped with coilovers, you would need to measure the coilovers, they should be <2.14" in diameter or else the bag will not slip over the coilover.

hope this helps a bit

IMAG0917.jpg