HIZOKU

[AUS] Body Kit Group Buy

Hi mate

If you only want part of the kit, let me know and i will just add it to the list of parts that need to get made. :D

Send me an email or a PM and we can go from there. ;)

Cheers Adam

I have the Hood of Robs car ATM

The moulds will cost over $2500 to do properly, with reinforced inner ribs etc, and cost will be quite high. I don't want to sell crap, it is the best or nothing sorry.

I wont even try unless I can get at least 10 to 15 ppl to put down $$ b4 I even start.

I thought about doing just the vent part and you can graft it on to your bonnet??????. But it is a lot of work for not any real gain and if it isn?t done rite it looks like total shit!

I will be happy to make anything you guys need / want but if I can't cover my costs in the initial group buy I just can't afford to do it.

Thoughts??

Wide Body Gards

Bonnets

Boots

Different Skirts

Time Attack type splitter for front bar??

Door?s / Door skins

Suspension Parts will be coming out soon, I hope to have a couple of sets ready by February for a few cars to test.

My complete suspension setup and body work will be on Robs JZX81 when it goes in HPI Magazine at the end of FEB so you will all be able to see the results! B)

Cheers Adam

Might be in march the way im spending money and upgrading things :P

i will not be giving my wing to be replicated :P only thing that makes my car diff :P

i need doors :D willing to pay a bit for doors before i get my ones fixed and boot to :D

but like i have posted on your facebook if you need things :D

Guest Ernie

hey mate you still doing the full body kit? how much plus postage to south australia 5109

Kit price is $1200

Shipping to SA is $150

I have one kit ready to ship.

For the US guys I have contacted DM Aero and I'm going to try and get him to manufacture the kits in the US for me. Save on shipping as the cheapest shipping that I could find was $1300 au.