Sign in to follow this  
blaine

my mx83

well thought i would stop holdin out and actually post some shit and get involved on the site. that being said here is my cressida when i bought it 2nd owner 104xxx pretty clean.

191.jpg

189.jpg

190.jpg

187.jpg

started reading and i'm not drifting the car its a baby getter. anyways i still wanted to drop it some. went with teins for s14,and agx's i like the ride and look for now

004.jpg

008.jpg

i still plan on spacing the wheels and other small things here and there. gonna relocate blinkers to corners and volvo lip. let me know what ya think so far

Wow, the Cressida's look boring but without the mould, it looks like a blob. Glad I never did it. BTW, your choice of rims and offset are a complete fail. Put it this way, if the center section of the rim sticks out farther than the rim itself, it was made for a Chevy Aveo..

this reminds me i still need to get a grille and a jdm front bumper.

I got two of them somewheres in my garage. You got a zenki or a kouki bumper?

molds goin back on ... was fallin off so im gonna clean it an retape. i know about the rims. haha just cant afford some good ones right now. gonna get rota grids when money and wife allow

Wow, never knew the X8 body moulding can fall off. It takes a fucking crane to rip them off with that fucking concrete like glue Toyota uses. BTW, IMO it'd look better with the factory wheels compared to those weird things lol.

found another set of wheels to rock on the car... not nearly as bad now, also got my clutch pedal/master mocked up my clutch kit gets here friday thats when my w58 goes in. maybe one day ill quit bein lazy and do the moldings. here she sits now

004-2.jpg