Jiro

1990 1JZ Cressida FS

I hate to do this but my Idaho hobbies have caught up with me and still no raise at my 3+ year job. (don't get me wrong, still so thank full i have a job) but I need monies

1990 Toyota Cressida

197k miles

White with gray leather interior

Power driver’s seat

Power windows, locks, and sunroof

Power heated mirrors

Auto climate control

Modifications:

JZX90 1jzgte

RIP Garage motor mounts

12”x3”x24” intercooler

Titanium intake with AEM filter

Trust JZA70 downpipe modified

3” Magnaflow cat

3”x18” resonator to 3” straight pipe

Greddy boost cut defencer

W58 transmission

XTD 6-puck clutch kit

SC300 flywheel resurfaced

Megan coilovers

Stern wheels 18”x8.5” +25 front

18”x9.5” +35 rear

Perelli Pzero Nero 215/35/18 front

Kuhmo Escta EST 225/40/18 rear

Adjustable rear sway bar end links

JDM Celica steering wheel

Kenwood dual din CD player

Alpine front speakers

Kenwood 10” subwoofer

Aluminum pulleys (water, alt, and p/s)

Supra torsen LSD and output shafts

SARD BOV

93 Honda Accord front bumper w/front lip for 94+ Accord

New Parts

Valve cover gaskets

Crank seal

Cam seals

Timing belt gear

Timing belt

Water pump (2jzgte unit)

Drive belt

Radiator

Motor mounts

Transmission mount

Pilot bearing

Throw out bearing

Rear wheel bearings

Differential carrier bearings

Axle seals

Pads

Rotors

Parking brake shoes

Clutch master cylinder

Clutch slave cylinder

Driver’s door opening seal

All 4 door seals

Center console cover/armrest

Floor mats

Coolant reservoir (2004 Camry)

Coil pack harness connectors

Currently registered in Idaho and going see if it will pass emissions test here in Washington Monday.

Cons since any car this age should have some:

Windshield is cracked

Has all A/C components including R134 conversion parts but needs 1 of the A/C lines modified for the 1jz compressor, filled w/R134 and wired up

Driver's seat has some wear but not bad for the miles

Passenger headlight has a new crack in it

Could use a replacement driver's corner lamp (still works though)

Swap was done by myself 2 years and 10k+ miles ago and never broken down.

Gets anywhere from 12-25mpg at 14psi depending on how much you put your foot into it

Car is super clean especially for the miles and I'm sure many who have seen it can confirm

$7500 obo

SAM_0945.jpg

SAM_0940.jpg

SAM_0934.jpg

SAM_0932.jpg

SAM_0929.jpg

SAM_0928.jpg

SAM_0925.jpg

SAM_0949.jpg

SAM_0926.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

That front bumper looks pretty good, most accord "conversions" look like ass!

What all did you have to do to get that bumper to fit? Nice cress by the way, if I had the g's Id take that off your hands.

1L, is that lewiston county? This car is so awesome. possible trade plus cash? also you try posting the car on Idahomotorsports or garage208?

GLWS

What all did you have to do to get that bumper to fit? Nice cress by the way, if I had the g's Id take that off your hands.

Lots of trimming on the inside of the accord bumper to fit the intercooler

1L, is that lewiston county? This car is so awesome. possible trade plus cash? also you try posting the car on Idahomotorsports or garage208?

GLWS

Latah county, I live in bellevue though. What do you have to trade?

If this is still for sale let me know. The cressida I was looking at I can't reach the guy. I've got cash in hand if you still have it.

least they can do is post an update.

ps ken gushi was selling his 2JZ cressida for a very reasonable $5k a little whiles back, may be you ought to try him (unless his sold as well?)

^^^ Its on los angeles craiglist for 7k . Type jzx81 in the search and its the only listing . the eurolines gotta go.

Eurolines look dope on mid 80's to mid 90's Mercedes Benz . And thats bout the only car . hence the name eurolines.

If they were only meant for Euro cars they would have only came in Euro bolt patterns. The Eurolines look proper as fuck on his car. I get sad every time I see Ken G's ad.