Jtmroczk

The Q45, new video page 4

I fucking love the vuvuzela! hahahaha

yeah the event was cool but the weather was a mess and i still couldn't get the e-brake together before the event, i think i have the parts to get that sorted out now, which basically amounts to a cable tensioner.

I'm still moving forward with the parts that i have for the car and the short term plans and events and all up until the point where the car sells, I put it up for $7500 this past weekend. Its time to finally go out and start on a 1980s Porsche 911 but no rush on this. The next Desoto event is coming up and another Fullauto event is in the wind.

Dude, you can't sell it before you get somenpics with ranlet stuffing that Lexus up your ass in one of those turns or vice versa!

I don't think there are any worries of that not happening,

I think i'm going to try and sell off all my wheels in order to buy coil-overs and then just run 350z 17s, we'll see i can't stop working on this think, its way too awesome and tons of fun. and i still really want to what kind of weight i can loose out of it.

For some reason it reminds me of Bowser from super mario lol. God this car is fucking awesome! If I ever see you in person I want to go far a ride! And Ill take you for a ride in my bucket, no homo.

Dude, its fucking epic !!! Love it ! Good way to step out of 240 crowd.

Can you share with us more info on your setup ? Like what tires ?

And how is the power ? Enough to do 3rd gear in that car ?

Good luck with that !!!

more 3rd gear rolling burnouts

all the info is on page 1-2

I got some tires swapped around and corrected the alignment again so its back on the road. I also just ordered SPL sub frame bushing, the wheel hop has to stop. some other bs stuff like door skins and relocated switches are partially finished now too. Shits moving forward again!

fuck, haven't updated this in a long time.

hydraulic press mostly fixed the damage, got coilovers, added wheel studs and big spacers, slammed the car, fried the ecu, unslammed the car, replaced the ecu, replaced bent Megan rear upper control arms with SPL, slammed the car and complained about front tire size and going lower because the 17s are not any kind of flush yet, bought skid plate and ruca extesion materials and other shit to lower the car more

drifting on the 25th

This thing have coilovers yet?

fuck, haven't updated this in a long time.

hydraulic press mostly fixed the damage, got coilovers, added wheel studs and big spacers, slammed the car, fried the ecu, unslammed the car, replaced the ecu, replaced bent Megan rear upper control arms with SPL, slammed the car and complained about front tire size and going lower because the 17s are not any kind of flush yet, bought skid plate and ruca extesion materials and other shit to lower the car more

drifting on the 25th

:rolleyes:

It's got coilovers. Homedude has been fighting tire vs. body issues for a few weeks now.