Sign in to follow this  
ropadopa

jzx 100 value

My importer has this available and im looking for a price check. What would this be worth with a legit Florida ready to go.

Na 1jz auto

CIMG2389.jpg

CIMG2388.jpg

CIMG2376.jpg

I'd say 10, maybe a little more. it looks clean.

i would have a hard time justifying spending more than 10k on this car, but i'm mostly basing that on what vik spent on the cedric.

My importer had found me a x100 Chaser Tourer V for 10K. I wouldn't pay more then $5500 for it because it's AUTO/NA/ZENKI/BASE model. I'm talking shipped prices. But value wise I'm sure there is a fan boy somewhere who would bay more then $10,000 for it.

Rob if you pick it you I will buy it off you.

Shit I will trade my MKIV for it + your cash : P

just like your post

633772435044812285-sense.jpg

oh shit i didnt notice it was na, yeah i wouldn't pay more than like 5000 for it.

HHAHAHAHHAH so funny <insert witty picture here>

Fuck you

Mod edit: NO! BAD stsleeper94! you don't need to quote the picture two posts up to get your point across. fixed.

the thing is sts, anyone can import a car. just do research and find something u want and go threw the proper channels. its just money and time

Zenki, JZX100's in decent shape, 5 speed and turbo go for over 10 still in Japan...you're seriously hardpressed to find one less then 10 that isn't total shit.

Zenki, JZX100's in decent shape, 5 speed and turbo go for over 10 still in Japan...you're seriously hardpressed to find one less then 10 that isn't total shit.

I agree im in the business, and its harder then most think to find a nice one, just looking to see what others know or not know?

Usally you can pick up a decent auto turbo JZX100 for around 150,000-350,000 JPY on YJP. Anything with a manual trans is going to be fucking pricy .

What I will be doing when I get mine is just buying a TT auto and swaping it. Lots of the M/T are pretty beat down as well.

Can usally pick up a full 5 speed swap for around 100,000-150,000 on YJP ship it in the trunk and do it right when it lands.

You can't get an auto turbo jzx100 for less then 500,000 yen dude. Unless the thing has major accident history with rear quarter replacement and 150,000plus kms on it..

Starting price on the auctions is irrelevent, anything low has reserves.

You can't get an auto turbo jzx100 for less then 500,000 yen dude. Unless the thing has major accident history with rear quarter replacement and 150,000plus kms on it..

Starting price on the auctions is irrelevent, anything low has reserves.

If you got time to wait you can I have seen a few clean stock ones for 150,000-350,000 buy it now. They do turn up but you are right for the most part they are like 500,000,600,000JPY for anything looking at in a auto turbo.

Here is a example http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n82924265

Lol, 200000kms. Exactly my point.

Not to forget, brokerage, inland shipping, , yahoo auction fee's, dock fee, shipping to the US and no one actually sees the car other then pictures before you get it..

That car is located in Gifu, in central Japan, would cost about 40-50,000 yen just to get it to the port.

You're better off getting a car at the Yokohama or Tokyo auto auctions.

where is this car coming from?

idk bout stateside, but in okinawa

that car wouldn't go for more than 3,000 and that's

with good jci

for real, a zenki n/a you can find for $500- $1k easy over here if it's auto. even tourer v's you can find for 4-5ish if you do some digging.

what you're really paying for is the fact that it's legal, which is a big thing.

for those wondering, JCI = japanese compulsatory insurance. it's mandated by the government and stays with the car even if it's sold. usually a good selling point.

I figured a lot of the people on here wouldn't know

Not really relevant, but you can pick up Tourer-V auto's here for around 12k Aus, which has a shit load of Gov associated costs too.

Tourer-S I'd honestly say would be worth fuck all (not to be rude)